Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 212-89 Topic 2 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 212-89 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 2
[All 212-89 Questions]

Which of the following is not a best practice to eliminate the possibility of insider attacks?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Leaving sensitive business details over voicemail or sending them out through email broadcast messages is not a best practice for security. This approach significantly increases the risk of information leakage and unauthorized access to critical business information. Such practices can be exploited by insiders to conduct malicious activities, including data theft, fraud, or sabotage. The best practices for mitigating insider threats involve implementing strict access controls, monitoring and auditing employee actions, securing communications, and ensuring that sensitive information is only shared through secure and authorized channels. Encouraging or allowing the practice of leaving sensitive business details in such insecure manners contradicts the principles of information security and increases the vulnerability to insider attacks.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Royal
10 days ago
Ooh, I'm feeling sassy today. D, for sure. Who needs business details when you can just shout them from the rooftops?
upvoted 0 times
Helaine
2 days ago
User 1: A) Disable the users from installing unauthorized software or accessing malicious websites using the corporate network
upvoted 0 times
Nana
20 days ago
I'm going with B. Keeping an eye on those employees is crucial. You never know who's plotting the next heist.
upvoted 0 times
Jules
5 days ago
A) Disable the users from installing unauthorized software or accessing malicious websites using the corporate network
upvoted 0 times
Chan
27 days ago
D? Really? That's just asking for trouble. Might as well hand over the company keys to the highest bidder!
upvoted 0 times
Vanna
9 days ago
A) Disable the users from installing unauthorized software or accessing malicious websites using the corporate network
upvoted 0 times
Berry
29 days ago
I believe the correct answer is C) Implement secure backup and disaster recovery processes for business continuity.
upvoted 0 times
Hildred
1 months ago
I agree with Larae, that's definitely not a best practice. It's a security risk.
upvoted 0 times
Larae
1 months ago
I think the answer is D) Always leave business details over voicemail or email broadcast message.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel