Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 212-89 Topic 1 Question 61 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 212-89 exam
Question #: 61
Topic #: 1
[All 212-89 Questions]

Stenley is an incident handler working for Texa Corp. located in the United States. With the growing concern of increasing emails from outside the organization, Stenley was

asked to take appropriate actions to keep the security of the organization intact. In the process of detecting and containing malicious emails, Stenley was asked to check the

validity of the emails received by employees.

Identify the tools he can use to accomplish the given task.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Email Dossier is a tool designed to perform detailed investigations on email messages to verify their authenticity and trace their origin. It can analyze email headers and provide information about the route an email has taken, the servers it passed through, and potentially malicious links or origins. For an incident handler like Stenley, tasked with verifying the validity of emails and containing malicious email threats, Email Dossier serves as a practical tool for analyzing and validating emails received by employees. By using this tool, Stenley can identify fraudulent or suspicious emails, thereby helping to protect the organization from phishing attacks, malware distribution, and other email-based threats.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Roosevelt
11 days ago
PointofMail, huh? Is that where Stenley can go to get some mail and have a quick chat with the postman? I'd stick with Email Dossier.
upvoted 0 times
Vonda
14 days ago
EventLog Analyzer? Come on, that's for investigating system logs, not email security. Email Dossier is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Aja
2 days ago
I agree, EventLog Analyzer is not the right tool for checking email validity.
upvoted 0 times
Alberto
18 days ago
PoliteMail? Really? That sounds more like a tool to polish your emails, not to check their validity. I'd go with Email Dossier.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
19 hours ago
User 3: EventLog Analyzer could also be helpful in detecting and containing malicious emails.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
5 days ago
User 2: I think Email Dossier would be more suitable for checking the validity of emails.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmed
9 days ago
User 1: I agree, PoliteMail doesn't sound like the right tool for this task.
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
1 months ago
EventLog Analyzer could also be useful in identifying any suspicious activities related to the emails.
upvoted 0 times
Franchesca
1 months ago
I think Stenley should also consider using PointofMail for detecting malicious emails.
upvoted 0 times
Carlee
1 months ago
I agree with Tawny, Email Dossier seems like a good tool for that task.
upvoted 0 times
Tawny
1 months ago
I think Stenley can use Email Dossier to check the validity of the emails.
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
2 months ago
Email Dossier seems like the perfect tool to check the validity of emails. It can provide detailed information about the sender and the email itself.
upvoted 0 times
Svetlana
18 days ago
User 4: Agreed, it provides detailed information about the sender and the email.
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
23 days ago
User 3: I think Stenley should definitely use Email Dossier for that task.
upvoted 0 times
Roselle
25 days ago
User 2: Yes, it's a great tool for checking the validity of emails.
upvoted 0 times
Cruz
30 days ago
User 1: Have you heard of Email Dossier?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel