Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 212-89 Topic 1 Question 60 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 212-89 exam
Question #: 60
Topic #: 1
[All 212-89 Questions]

Which of the following is not a best practice to eliminate the possibility of insider attacks?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Leaving sensitive business details over voicemail or sending them out through email broadcast messages is not a best practice for security. This approach significantly increases the risk of information leakage and unauthorized access to critical business information. Such practices can be exploited by insiders to conduct malicious activities, including data theft, fraud, or sabotage. The best practices for mitigating insider threats involve implementing strict access controls, monitoring and auditing employee actions, securing communications, and ensuring that sensitive information is only shared through secure and authorized channels. Encouraging or allowing the practice of leaving sensitive business details in such insecure manners contradicts the principles of information security and increases the vulnerability to insider attacks.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Janae
23 days ago
Option D? That's like leaving your front door wide open and putting up a sign that says 'Free stuff inside!' Gotta be the answer, right?
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
26 days ago
Option D? Are you kidding me? That's like putting a giant neon sign that says 'Hack me!' over the company network. Definitely not a best practice.
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
29 days ago
Hmm, let's see... Option D sounds like something a supervillain would do. I'll go with that one!
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
5 days ago
Judy: It's important to always be cautious with sensitive information.
upvoted 0 times
Willard
7 days ago
User 3: Yeah, that could easily lead to a security breach.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
14 days ago
User 2: I agree, leaving business details over voicemail or email is definitely not a good idea.
upvoted 0 times
Rozella
19 days ago
User 1: Option D sounds risky, why would anyone do that?
upvoted 0 times
Lucina
1 months ago
Wow, really? Option D? That's like handing a burglar the keys to the house. Gotta go with B - monitoring employee behavior is crucial.
upvoted 0 times
Franchesca
2 days ago
Absolutely, monitoring can help detect any suspicious activity before it's too late.
upvoted 0 times
Marshall
12 days ago
Agreed, monitoring is essential to prevent insider attacks.
upvoted 0 times
Mariann
13 days ago
Yeah, option D is definitely a big no-no. Monitoring is key.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
17 days ago
Absolutely, keeping an eye on employee behavior can help prevent a lot of issues.
upvoted 0 times
Willodean
19 days ago
I agree, monitoring is key. Can't be too careful these days.
upvoted 0 times
Christa
26 days ago
Option D is definitely a no-go. It's like inviting trouble in.
upvoted 0 times
Barrett
2 months ago
I agree with Hubert. Option D is definitely not a best practice to prevent insider attacks.
upvoted 0 times
Josefa
2 months ago
Option D is definitely not a best practice. Leaving business details over voicemail or email broadcast message is just asking for trouble!
upvoted 0 times
Susana
22 days ago
Option D is definitely not a best practice. Leaving business details over voicemail or email broadcast message is just asking for trouble!
upvoted 0 times
Queenie
24 days ago
C) Implement secure backup and disaster recovery processes for business continuity
upvoted 0 times
Paulina
25 days ago
B) Monitor employee behaviors and the computer systems used by employees
upvoted 0 times
Paulina
26 days ago
A) Disable the users from installing unauthorized software or accessing malicious websites using the corporate network
upvoted 0 times
Chandra
1 months ago
B) Monitor employee behaviors and the computer systems used by employees
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
1 months ago
A) Disable the users from installing unauthorized software or accessing malicious websites using the corporate network
upvoted 0 times
Hubert
2 months ago
Leaving business details over voicemail or email is risky and can lead to insider attacks.
upvoted 0 times
Crista
2 months ago
Why do you think so, Hubert?
upvoted 0 times
Hubert
2 months ago
I think the answer is D.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel