Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam XK0-005 Topic 3 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's XK0-005 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 3
[All XK0-005 Questions]

Users are reporting that writes on a system configured with SSD drives have been taking longer than expected, but reads do not seem to be affected. A Linux systems administrator is investigating this issue and working on a solution. Which of the following should the administrator do to help solve the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Levi
2 months ago
Option A is definitely the way to go. Trimming those SSDs is like giving them a good old-fashioned spa day. They'll be writing like a champ in no time!
upvoted 0 times
Florencia
1 months ago
User 4: Reducing the amount of files on the SSD drives could also potentially help with write speed.
upvoted 0 times
Casey
1 months ago
User 3: I think we should also consider migrating to high-density SSD drives for increased performance in the long run.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, running the corresponding command to trim the SSD drives can definitely help improve write performance.
upvoted 0 times
Wynell
2 months ago
User 1: Option A is definitely the way to go. Trimming those SSDs is like giving them a good old-fashioned spa day. They'll be writing like a champ in no time!
upvoted 0 times
Olen
2 months ago
Reducing the amount of files on the SSD drives might also help speed up the writes.
upvoted 0 times
Audra
3 months ago
I agree, A is the correct answer. Keeping those SSDs trimmed is crucial for optimal performance. You don't want your writes to be as slow as a herd of turtles, do you?
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
3 months ago
I believe migrating to high-density SSD drives could also be a good solution for better performance.
upvoted 0 times
Dona
3 months ago
I agree with Christoper. Trimming the SSD drives can help improve write performance.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
3 months ago
The answer is A) Run the corresponding command to trim the SSD drives. Trimming helps reclaim unused space and improve write performance on SSDs.
upvoted 0 times
Emmanuel
1 months ago
D) Trimming can definitely improve the write speed on SSDs.
upvoted 0 times
Dierdre
2 months ago
C) It's important to regularly trim SSD drives for optimal performance.
upvoted 0 times
Krissy
2 months ago
B) I agree, trimming the SSD drives should help with the write performance.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
2 months ago
A) Running the trim command is a good idea.
upvoted 0 times
Christoper
3 months ago
I think the administrator should run the corresponding command to trim the SSD drives.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel