Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam XK0-005 Topic 2 Question 43 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's XK0-005 exam
Question #: 43
Topic #: 2
[All XK0-005 Questions]

An administrator is running a web server in a container named web, but none of the error output is not showing. Which of the following should the administrator use to generate the errors on the container?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jolanda
4 days ago
A? Inspect the web server? Nah, that's for general container info, not error logs. B is the answer, and it's the one that won't make my head hurt trying to remember all those flags.
upvoted 0 times
Paz
5 days ago
I personally think option C) docker run ---name WEB ---volume/dev/stdout:/var/log/nginx/error.log would be more effective in generating the errors.
upvoted 0 times
Elliot
5 days ago
D? Really? That's just for listing running containers, not getting the logs. Gotta go with B here, it's the classic go-to for this kind of issue.
upvoted 0 times
Dottie
11 days ago
C is interesting, but it seems a bit overkill just to view some error logs. I'd stick with the good old 'docker logs' command.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
13 days ago
I agree with Elliott, using docker logs WEB would be the best way to see the error output.
upvoted 0 times
Elliott
14 days ago
I think the administrator should use option B) docker logs WEB to generate the errors.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
18 days ago
Option B is the way to go, it's the easiest and most straightforward way to view the container's logs. No need to mess with volumes or fancy commands.
upvoted 0 times
B) docker logs WEB
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel