Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam SY0-701 Topic 5 Question 19 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's SY0-701 exam
Question #: 19
Topic #: 5
[All SY0-701 Questions]

Which of the following penetration testing teams is focused only on trying to compromise an organization using an attacker's tactics?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Red teams are focused only on trying to compromise an organization using an attacker's tactics. They simulate real-world attacks to test the effectiveness of the organization's security defenses and identify vulnerabilities.

Red team: Acts as adversaries to simulate attacks and find security weaknesses.

White team: Oversees and ensures the rules of engagement are followed during the penetration test.

Purple team: Facilitates collaboration between the red team and the blue team to improve security.

Blue team: Defends against attacks and responds to security incidents.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lashon
11 days ago
Red team, no doubt. They get to be the 'bad guys' and try to hack the organization. Sounds like the most exciting option to me!
upvoted 0 times
Francine
15 days ago
Haha, white team? That's like the Switzerland of penetration testing teams - neutral and all that. I'll pass on that one, thanks.
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
16 days ago
Blue team? Isn't that the one that's more focused on defense? I mean, I guess they have their place, but where's the fun in that?
upvoted 0 times
Lanie
22 hours ago
Red
upvoted 0 times
Cyndy
30 days ago
Purple team, all the way! They bring both the offensive and defensive perspectives together. Now that's what I call a well-rounded approach.
upvoted 0 times
Louis
20 hours ago
I think the Blue team is the most effective, they focus on defense and protecting our systems.
upvoted 0 times
Princess
2 days ago
Purple team is great because they provide a holistic view of our security posture by combining both offensive and defensive tactics.
upvoted 0 times
Elizabeth
4 days ago
I think the Blue team is the most effective at simulating real-world attacks and helping us improve our security.
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
4 days ago
I prefer the Red team, they really push the limits and test our defenses.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
8 days ago
I prefer the Red team, they really push the limits and test our defenses.
upvoted 0 times
Frederick
1 months ago
I believe the correct answer is A) White team, they focus on defense not offense.
upvoted 0 times
Gearldine
1 months ago
Red team, definitely! They're the ones who try to break into the organization, right? That's the team I want on my side.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
23 days ago
Yes, that's right! Red team is the one you want on your side for penetration testing.
upvoted 0 times
Eleonore
26 days ago
Red team is the one focused on trying to compromise an organization using an attacker's tactics.
upvoted 0 times
Macy
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) Purple team also uses attacker tactics.
upvoted 0 times
Wynell
1 months ago
I agree with Lorean, Red team focuses on attacking like an adversary.
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Red.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel