Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam SY0-701 Topic 3 Question 20 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's SY0-701 exam
Question #: 20
Topic #: 3
[All SY0-701 Questions]

A network administrator is working on a project to deploy a load balancer in the company's cloud environment. Which of the following fundamental security requirements does this project fulfill?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Deploying a load balancer in the company's cloud environment primarily fulfills the fundamental security requirement of availability. A load balancer distributes incoming network traffic across multiple servers, ensuring that no single server becomes overwhelmed and that the service remains available even if some servers fail.

Availability: Ensures that services and resources are accessible when needed, which is directly supported by load balancing.

Privacy: Protects personal and sensitive information from unauthorized access but is not directly related to load balancing.

Integrity: Ensures that data is accurate and has not been tampered with, but load balancing is not primarily focused on data integrity.

Confidentiality: Ensures that information is accessible only to authorized individuals, which is not the primary concern of load balancing.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Norah
8 days ago
This is a no-brainer - it's all about availability. The load balancer makes sure the system stays up and running, like a superhero for the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
17 days ago
That's a good point, Emmett. So maybe it fulfills both Availability and Integrity.
upvoted 0 times
Viola
18 days ago
I don't know, man. Shouldn't the load balancer also ensure privacy? I mean, who wants their cloud data leaked, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Emmett
20 days ago
But doesn't it also help with Integrity? Making sure data is not altered in transit?
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
22 days ago
Availability, of course! With a load balancer, the company can say goodbye to those dreaded '404 - Server Down' errors.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberely
9 days ago
A) Privacy
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
22 days ago
I agree with Alpha. A load balancer helps ensure that the system is always available.
upvoted 0 times
Roxanne
23 days ago
Hmm, I think it's all about confidentiality. The load balancer protects the sensitive data from unauthorized access, right?
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
27 days ago
I think the project fulfills the security requirement of Availability.
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
28 days ago
I'd say both availability and integrity. The load balancer helps maintain the system's integrity by distributing the load evenly.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
13 days ago
I agree, the load balancer definitely helps with availability by distributing the load.
upvoted 0 times
Candra
1 months ago
Definitely availability! A load balancer ensures that the system can handle high traffic and remain accessible.
upvoted 0 times
Ora
6 days ago
B: Yes, a load balancer helps distribute traffic and ensures the system remains accessible.
upvoted 0 times
Linette
9 days ago
A: I think the project fulfills the availability requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
16 days ago
A: That's right, it helps with handling high traffic efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Roosevelt
20 days ago
B: Yes, a load balancer helps distribute traffic and ensures the system remains accessible.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
25 days ago
A: I think the project fulfills the availability requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Lino
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Armanda
1 months ago
A: I think the answer is D) Availability.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel