Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam SY0-701 Topic 2 Question 18 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's SY0-701 exam
Question #: 18
Topic #: 2
[All SY0-701 Questions]

A network administrator is working on a project to deploy a load balancer in the company's cloud environment. Which of the following fundamental security requirements does this project fulfill?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Deploying a load balancer in the company's cloud environment primarily fulfills the fundamental security requirement of availability. A load balancer distributes incoming network traffic across multiple servers, ensuring that no single server becomes overwhelmed and that the service remains available even if some servers fail.

Availability: Ensures that services and resources are accessible when needed, which is directly supported by load balancing.

Privacy: Protects personal and sensitive information from unauthorized access but is not directly related to load balancing.

Integrity: Ensures that data is accurate and has not been tampered with, but load balancing is not primarily focused on data integrity.

Confidentiality: Ensures that information is accessible only to authorized individuals, which is not the primary concern of load balancing.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kris
30 days ago
D) Availability is the way to go. Load balancers are like the bouncers of the cloud - they make sure only the worthy (servers) get in and keep the party going!
upvoted 0 times
Winfred
5 days ago
C) Confidentiality
upvoted 0 times
Kiley
11 days ago
B) Integrity
upvoted 0 times
Brock
14 days ago
A) Privacy
upvoted 0 times
Kathrine
15 days ago
B) Integrity
upvoted 0 times
Ty
24 days ago
A) Privacy
upvoted 0 times
Johnna
1 months ago
Wait, is this a trick question? I'm gonna go with A) Privacy. The load balancer should keep my browsing history, ahem, I mean, the company's data, private, right?
upvoted 0 times
Jeffrey
1 months ago
C) Confidentiality, of course! The load balancer is responsible for protecting sensitive information from unauthorized access. That's a no-brainer!
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
14 days ago
Confidentiality, of course! The load balancer is responsible for protecting sensitive information from unauthorized access. That's a no-brainer!
upvoted 0 times
Werner
15 days ago
D) Availability
upvoted 0 times
Cecilia
18 days ago
C) Confidentiality
upvoted 0 times
Gaston
25 days ago
B) Integrity
upvoted 0 times
Norah
1 months ago
A) Privacy
upvoted 0 times
Carri
2 months ago
That's a good point, Kimberlie. Integrity is also an important security requirement that this project fulfills.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberlie
2 months ago
But what about Integrity? Doesn't a load balancer also help in maintaining data integrity?
upvoted 0 times
Elfriede
2 months ago
Hmm, I think B) Integrity would be the best pick. Ensuring the data remains unaltered as it's distributed across multiple servers is crucial.
upvoted 0 times
Makeda
1 months ago
Yes, integrity is key to ensure the data remains accurate and unchanged during distribution.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
1 months ago
I agree, maintaining data integrity is essential for a load balancer project.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
2 months ago
A load balancer is all about availability, so D) Availability is the correct answer here. Gotta keep those servers up and running!
upvoted 0 times
Michell
1 months ago
Exactly, the load balancer helps distribute traffic to keep everything running smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
2 months ago
D) Availability
upvoted 0 times
Leandro
2 months ago
I agree with Carri. A load balancer helps ensure that the system is always available.
upvoted 0 times
Carri
2 months ago
I think the project fulfills the security requirement of Availability.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel