Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam SY0-601 Topic 4 Question 86 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's SY0-601 exam
Question #: 86
Topic #: 4
[All SY0-601 Questions]

A utility company is designing a new platform that will host all the virtual machines used by business applications. The requirements include

* A starting baseline of 50% memory utilization

* Storage scalability

* Single circuit failure residence

Which of the following best meets all of these requirements?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Freeman
18 days ago
Network load balancing (Option C) could be a good solution, but I'm not sure it would provide the level of storage scalability needed. Hmm, tough choice.
upvoted 0 times
Val
19 days ago
Haha, connecting dual PDUs to redundant power supplies (Option A) sounds like a recipe for a power outage! I think we can do better than that.
upvoted 0 times
Long
21 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Deploying multiple large NAS devices for each host (Option D) could also provide the storage scalability and redundancy needed.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
9 days ago
B: Connecting dual PDUs to redundant power supplies might also help with single circuit failure residence.
upvoted 0 times
Irving
10 days ago
A: I think deploying multiple large NAS devices for each host could work for storage scalability and redundancy.
upvoted 0 times
Luz
26 days ago
That could work too, but I think network load balancing is a more efficient solution.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
29 days ago
But wouldn't deploying multiple large NAS devices for each host also meet the requirements?
upvoted 0 times
Lenora
1 months ago
Option B seems like the most logical choice here. Transitioning to an IaaS provider would provide the scalability and redundancy needed to meet the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Barabara
2 days ago
That's a good point. It would definitely help with scalability and redundancy.
upvoted 0 times
Weldon
22 days ago
B) Transitioning the platform to an IaaS provider
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
1 months ago
I agree with Luz, network load balancing can help with scalability and resilience.
upvoted 0 times
Luz
1 months ago
I think the best option is C) Configuring network load balancing for multiple paths.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel