Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam SK0-005 Topic 3 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's SK0-005 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 3
[All SK0-005 Questions]

An administrator is tasked with building an environment consisting of four servers that can each serve the same website. Which of the following concepts is described?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Load balancing is a technique used to distribute workloads evenly across multiple servers, ensuring no single server is overwhelmed. This is especially important in environments where high availability and reliability are critical, such as when multiple servers are serving the same website. By doing so, load balancing improves the responsiveness and availability of applications or websites.

Load balancing refers to the process of distributing network or application traffic across multiple servers to ensure no single server becomes overwhelmed, thereby improving responsiveness and availability of applications or websites. In the scenario described, where four servers are set up to each serve the same website, the concept of load balancing is applied. This setup aims to distribute incoming requests evenly among the servers to maximize speed and capacity utilization while ensuring no one server is overburdened, which can lead to improved overall performance of the website. Options B, C, and D do not accurately describe the scenario of distributing traffic for the same website across multiple servers.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Paris
9 days ago
Load balancing all the way! Spread the love, I say. Or the website traffic, in this case.
upvoted 0 times
Yun
10 days ago
C. Overprovisioning? Really? I'd rather have too much power than not enough, if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
11 days ago
D. Network teaming. Gotta keep those servers connected and working together like a well-oiled machine!
upvoted 0 times
Gearldine
14 days ago
I'm going with A. Load balancing. Distributing the website's traffic across multiple servers is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Thurman
20 days ago
Load balancing, for sure! Gotta keep those servers from overworking themselves, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
20 hours ago
C) Overprovisioning
upvoted 0 times
Sharee
2 days ago
Definitely! Load balancing is key to distributing the workload evenly.
upvoted 0 times
Chauncey
9 days ago
A) Load balancing
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
24 days ago
I think D) Network teaming could also work to combine server resources for the website.
upvoted 0 times
Adelaide
28 days ago
I'm not sure, but C) Overprovisioning could also be a possibility to ensure high availability.
upvoted 0 times
Ellsworth
1 months ago
I agree with Charlene, load balancing makes sense for distributing website traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Load balancing.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel