Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam N10-009 Topic 3 Question 5 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's N10-009 exam
Question #: 5
Topic #: 3
[All N10-009 Questions]

A company's marketing team created a new application and would like to create a DNS record for newapplication.comptia.org that always resolves to the same address as www.comptia.org. Which of the following records should the administrator use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Boris
8 days ago
I bet the marketing team is just thrilled to be creating a new app. Hopefully they remembered to test it first before pointing a CNAME at it. That could get messy!
upvoted 0 times
Yolando
9 days ago
CNAME all the way! Keeps the IT team's workload down and the marketing team from bugging us constantly. Win-win!
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
4 days ago
CNAME is definitely the way to go. Makes things so much easier for everyone.
upvoted 0 times
Rebecka
20 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) CNAME is the right choice because it allows for aliasing one domain to another.
upvoted 0 times
Dacia
22 days ago
I agree with Veronica, CNAME makes sense for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Veronica
30 days ago
I think the answer is C) CNAME.
upvoted 0 times
Asha
1 months ago
Definitely going with C. CNAME. Wouldn't want to accidentally point the new app to the wrong place, you know? Gotta keep that marketing team happy!
upvoted 0 times
Kate
1 months ago
A CNAME record seems like the way to go here. Keeps things simple and consistent for the marketing team.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
1 months ago
I think the correct answer is C. CNAME. That way the new application can use the same IP address as www.comptia.org without having to set up a separate A record.
upvoted 0 times
Andree
5 days ago
Using a CNAME record will make it easier to manage and ensure both domains resolve to the same address.
upvoted 0 times
Maryrose
11 days ago
I agree, CNAME is the correct choice for creating a DNS record for the new application.
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
14 days ago
Using a CNAME record will make it easier to manage the DNS for both domains.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
22 days ago
CNAME is definitely the way to go in this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Roslyn
27 days ago
I agree, CNAME is the correct choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
29 days ago
CNAME is definitely the best option to ensure both domains resolve to the same IP address.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
1 months ago
I agree, CNAME is the correct answer for creating a DNS record for newapplication.comptia.org.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel