Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam N10-008 Topic 3 Question 57 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's N10-008 exam
Question #: 57
Topic #: 3
[All N10-008 Questions]

Users are unable to access files on their department share located on flle_server 2. The network administrator has been tasked with validating routing between networks hosting workstation A and file server 2.

INSTRUCTIONS

Click on each router to review output, identity any Issues, and configure the appropriate solution

If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of trie simulation, please click the reset All button;

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marylin
6 days ago
I bet the network admin is regretting their career choice right about now. Better break out the coffee and snacks, this could take a while.
upvoted 0 times
Pura
7 days ago
Oh, the joys of network troubleshooting. At least we get to click on some routers and pretend we know what we're doing!
upvoted 0 times
Grover
8 days ago
Wait, are we supposed to actually fix the issue or just identify it? I'm more of a 'turn it off and on again' kind of person.
upvoted 0 times
William
13 days ago
Hmm, looks like we've got a routing issue. Time to put on our network admin hats and get to work!
upvoted 0 times
Lenita
1 months ago
Let's check the router configurations to identify any issues.
upvoted 0 times
Leontine
1 months ago
I think there might be a routing problem between workstation A and file server 2.
upvoted 0 times
Josephine
1 months ago
I hope they find the issue soon.
upvoted 0 times
Lenita
1 months ago
The network administrator needs to validate routing.
upvoted 0 times
Josephine
2 months ago
I can't access files on the department share.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel