Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam DS0-001 Topic 5 Question 21 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's DS0-001 exam
Question #: 21
Topic #: 5
[All DS0-001 Questions]

An automated script is using common passwords to gain access to a remote system. Which of the following attacks is being performed?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Madonna
24 days ago
Brute-force, all the way. Though I do wonder if the hacker is using a really, really long password list. Like, did they just dump the entire 'Rockyou' database into their script? The suspense is killing me!
upvoted 0 times
Katina
27 days ago
I believe it's brute-force because it's trying multiple passwords to gain access.
upvoted 0 times
Dusti
30 days ago
Brute-force, hands down. I can already hear the script running in the background, trying 'password123' for the 100th time. Hackers these days have no creativity.
upvoted 0 times
Phyliss
5 days ago
I always make sure to use strong, unique passwords to protect my accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
7 days ago
It's scary how easily some systems can be breached with weak passwords.
upvoted 0 times
Susy
12 days ago
I agree, brute-force attacks are so common because they are effective.
upvoted 0 times
Rolande
1 months ago
I'm not sure, could it be phishing instead?
upvoted 0 times
Louis
1 months ago
Ooh, I know this one! It's a brute-force attack, no doubt. Gotta love how the options include 'DoS' and 'SQL injection' just to throw us off. Nice try, exam writers!
upvoted 0 times
Elza
1 months ago
I agree with Lilli, using common passwords sounds like brute-force.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
1 months ago
Bro, it's gotta be the brute-force attack. Trying all the common passwords? Classic move. I bet they're using a dictionary attack too, just for extra annoyance.
upvoted 0 times
Luz
12 days ago
Brute-force all the way. They're not even trying to be subtle about it, just bombarding the system with password guesses.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
20 days ago
I agree, using common passwords and a dictionary attack is a classic brute-force move. They're persistent for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
24 days ago
Yeah, definitely sounds like a brute-force attack. They're just throwing everything at the system until something sticks.
upvoted 0 times
Tasia
2 months ago
Hmm, this one's tricky. I'm torn between brute-force and phishing. Gotta be careful with those crafty hackers these days.
upvoted 0 times
Phung
2 months ago
Definitely a brute-force attack. I learned that in my cybersecurity class. Those script kiddies better watch out!
upvoted 0 times
Kerrie
18 days ago
That's why it's crucial to use unique and complex passwords to prevent unauthorized access.
upvoted 0 times
Frederica
20 days ago
I heard that some attackers use automated tools to try thousands of passwords until they find the right one.
upvoted 0 times
Solange
24 days ago
It's important to have strong passwords to protect against these types of attacks.
upvoted 0 times
Odelia
27 days ago
Yes, you're right. Brute-force attacks are common and can be very effective.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
2 months ago
I think the attack being performed is brute-force.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel