Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam CV0-004 Topic 1 Question 14 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's CV0-004 exam
Question #: 14
Topic #: 1
[All CV0-004 Questions]

A cloud consultant needs to modernize a legacy application that can no longer address user demand and is expensive to maintain. Which of the following is the best migration

strategy?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Refactoring is the process of restructuring existing computer code without changing its external behavior. In cloud computing, it often means modifying the application to better leverage cloud-native features and services. This can address user demand and reduce maintenance costs by making the application more scalable, resilient, and manageable. Reference: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Study Guide (Exam CV0-004) by Scott Wilson and Eric Vanderburg

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marylin
26 days ago
I think replatforming might be a good compromise between the two options, maintaining some aspects while updating others.
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
27 days ago
But refactoring would allow us to optimize the application for better performance and cost efficiency.
upvoted 0 times
Nancey
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe rehosting the application would be a better option.
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
1 months ago
I think the best migration strategy would be to refactor the application.
upvoted 0 times
Luke
1 months ago
I'm going with Retain. Why fix what ain't broken, am I right? Besides, who wants to deal with the hassle of migrating when you can just keep on keepin' on?
upvoted 0 times
Amber
13 days ago
Retain is not the best option in this case. The application needs to be modernized to meet user demand.
upvoted 0 times
Yun
1 months ago
Hmm, Replatform sounds like the best option to me. It's like trading in your old bicycle for a brand-new sports car - same destination, but a much smoother ride.
upvoted 0 times
Olen
1 months ago
Refactor, all the way! Modernize that legacy app and make it lean, mean, and cloud-ready. Who needs a big, clunky system when you can have a sleek, efficient one?
upvoted 0 times
Stanford
1 months ago
Rehost is definitely the way to go! It's like putting a fresh coat of paint on an old car - it'll look shiny and new, but the engine's still the same.
upvoted 0 times
Aleshia
16 days ago
I think Refactor might be a better choice, it's like upgrading the engine of the car for better performance.
upvoted 0 times
Ria
18 days ago
Rehost is a good option, it's like a quick fix to make things run smoother.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel