Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam CS0-003 Topic 1 Question 25 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's CS0-003 exam
Question #: 25
Topic #: 1
[All CS0-003 Questions]

During a tabletop exercise, engineers discovered that an ICS could not be updated due to hardware versioning incompatibility. Which of the following is the most likely cause of this issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

The most likely cause of the issue where an ICS (Industrial Control System) could not be updated due to hardware versioning incompatibility is a legacy system. Legacy systems often have outdated hardware and software that may not be compatible with modern updates and patches. This can pose significant challenges in maintaining security and operational efficiency.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gilberto
17 days ago
I think it might be degrading functionality causing the incompatibility.
upvoted 0 times
Santos
18 days ago
Degrading functionality? More like 'obsolete and unable to function' if you ask me. Time to upgrade, folks!
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
8 days ago
A) Legacy system
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
23 days ago
I believe it could also be a configuration management issue causing the update problem.
upvoted 0 times
Carlee
24 days ago
Business process interruption? More like a complete disaster! I'd be sweating bullets if I were those engineers.
upvoted 0 times
Buck
25 days ago
I agree with Timothy, the hardware versioning incompatibility could be due to a legacy system.
upvoted 0 times
Vivienne
28 days ago
Configuration management, for sure. Bet they forgot to keep track of all those hardware versions. Rookie mistake!
upvoted 0 times
Maryanne
6 days ago
B) Business process interruption
upvoted 0 times
Dortha
13 days ago
A) Legacy system
upvoted 0 times
Velda
1 months ago
Legacy system, definitely! I bet those engineers are having a blast trying to figure out how to make that old tech work.
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
6 days ago
Legacy system, definitely! I bet those engineers are having a blast trying to figure out how to make that old tech work.
upvoted 0 times
Val
14 days ago
A) Legacy system
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
17 days ago
I agree, keeping track of all the configurations can be a real challenge.
upvoted 0 times
Stephania
18 days ago
D) Configuration management
upvoted 0 times
Romana
24 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
26 days ago
Yeah, it's always a headache dealing with outdated technology.
upvoted 0 times
Simona
27 days ago
A) Legacy system
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
2 months ago
I think the most likely cause is a legacy system.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel