Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam CS0-003 Topic 1 Question 23 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's CS0-003 exam
Question #: 23
Topic #: 1
[All CS0-003 Questions]

During a tabletop exercise, engineers discovered that an ICS could not be updated due to hardware versioning incompatibility. Which of the following is the most likely cause of this issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

The most likely cause of the issue where an ICS (Industrial Control System) could not be updated due to hardware versioning incompatibility is a legacy system. Legacy systems often have outdated hardware and software that may not be compatible with modern updates and patches. This can pose significant challenges in maintaining security and operational efficiency.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kara
22 days ago
Ah, the joys of legacy systems. Where the 'update' button is more like a 'pray it works' button.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
23 days ago
Degrading functionality? Maybe if the system was held together with duct tape and paperclips. This one's all about that legacy hardware, my friends.
upvoted 0 times
Quinn
10 days ago
A) Legacy system
upvoted 0 times
Rodolfo
25 days ago
Business process interruption? Really? I mean, sure, that could be a factor, but the real culprit here is the good old legacy system. Been there, done that.
upvoted 0 times
Sommer
26 days ago
Configuration management, definitely. If those engineers can't keep track of the hardware versions, no wonder they can't update the ICS.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
7 days ago
A) Legacy system
upvoted 0 times
Han
1 months ago
Ah, gotta love those legacy systems. It's like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole, but with more technical jargon.
upvoted 0 times
Eliseo
15 days ago
It's important to keep track of configurations to avoid compatibility issues.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
17 days ago
D) Configuration management
upvoted 0 times
Virgina
21 days ago
Yeah, dealing with legacy systems can be a real headache.
upvoted 0 times
Billi
22 days ago
A) Legacy system
upvoted 0 times
Marg
2 months ago
I believe it could also be D) Configuration management, if the system was not properly maintained.
upvoted 0 times
Jules
2 months ago
I agree with Margart, legacy systems often have compatibility issues.
upvoted 0 times
Terry
2 months ago
Hmm, I'd say the most likely cause is the legacy system. Those old hardware versions can be a real pain to update.
upvoted 0 times
Alberto
1 months ago
It's frustrating when hardware versions don't align for updates.
upvoted 0 times
Eileen
1 months ago
I agree, legacy systems can definitely cause compatibility issues.
upvoted 0 times
Margart
2 months ago
I think the most likely cause is A) Legacy system.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel