Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam CLO-002 Topic 3 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's CLO-002 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 3
[All CLO-002 Questions]

Which of the following are considered secure access types of hosts in the cloud? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marylin
7 days ago
Ah, the old cloud security conundrum. Let me guess, the correct answers are A and C - HTTPS and SSH. Unless, of course, you're feeling adventurous and want to try Telnet. In that case, I've got a bridge to sell you.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
8 days ago
A and C, all the way! Anything else would be like trying to secure your house with a cardboard box and a piece of string. Cloud security is no joke, folks.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
9 days ago
I'm going to have to go with the classic combo: HTTPS and SSH. Can't go wrong with those two. Unless, of course, you're a Telnet enthusiast. In that case, you might want to rethink your cloud strategy.
upvoted 0 times
Fausto
10 days ago
Hmm, I'll go with A and C. HTTPS is a must-have, and SSH is the workhorse of secure remote access. The rest are just relics from the dark ages of computing.
upvoted 0 times
Salena
11 days ago
I'm going with C and E. RDP can be secure if you set it up properly, and SSH is a classic for cloud access.
upvoted 0 times
Gabriele
13 days ago
HTTPS and SSH, definitely. The other options are way too insecure for the cloud. Telnet? Really? What is this, the '90s?
upvoted 0 times
Edward
3 days ago
I agree, HTTPS and SSH are definitely the way to go for secure access in the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Selma
1 months ago
I believe Telnet and FTP are not secure because they transmit data in plain text.
upvoted 0 times
Laticia
1 months ago
I agree with Kami, HTTPS and SSH encrypt data for secure communication.
upvoted 0 times
Kami
2 months ago
I think HTTPS and SSH are secure access types.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel