Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam 220-1102 Topic 1 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's 220-1102 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 1
[All 220-1102 Questions]

Which of the following Windows 10 editions is the most cost-effective and appropriate for a single user who needs to access their computer remotely?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

For a single user who needs to access their computer remotely, the Windows 10 Pro edition is the most cost-effective and appropriate choice. It includes features such as Remote Desktop, which are essential for remote access.

Option A: Education This edition is designed for academic institutions and includes educational features. It is not the most cost-effective for a single user.

Option B: Pro Windows 10 Pro includes Remote Desktop and other business features. It is suitable and cost-effective for single users needing remote access.

Option C: Enterprise This edition includes advanced features for large organizations and is more expensive, making it less cost-effective for a single user.

Option D: Home While cost-effective, Windows 10 Home does not include the Remote Desktop feature, making it unsuitable for this requirement.

CompTIA A+ 220-1102 Objective 1.1 (Identify basic features of Microsoft Windows editions), particularly comparing editions based on features and cost.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jettie
17 days ago
I'm just gonna go with the Home edition. It's the cheapest, and let's be honest, I'm not running a Fortune 500 company here. As long as I can access my computer remotely, that's all I care about.
upvoted 0 times
Lisha
18 days ago
In that case, I think Pro might be worth the extra cost for the added features.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
19 days ago
That's true, Pro does have more remote access capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Alecia
23 days ago
Wait, there's a Windows 10 edition called 'Education'? What is this, a school field trip? I'll stick with the good old Pro edition, thank you very much.
upvoted 0 times
Marge
6 days ago
I agree, Pro is a good choice for remote access. It has the features you need.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
13 days ago
Yeah, there's a Windows 10 Education edition. It's mainly for schools and students.
upvoted 0 times
Luann
24 days ago
But wouldn't Pro be better for remote access features?
upvoted 0 times
Loreen
26 days ago
The Enterprise edition sounds like the best choice to me. Sure, it might be a little more expensive, but it's got all the bells and whistles. Plus, I heard it's got really good security features, which is a must-have for remote access.
upvoted 0 times
Wynell
28 days ago
Definitely go with the Pro edition. It has more features than Home, and it's still relatively affordable. I need that remote access functionality, and the Pro edition should have everything I need.
upvoted 0 times
Tamie
1 months ago
I think the Home edition is the way to go. It's the cheapest and should still let me access my computer remotely. Plus, I heard the Enterprise edition is only for big corporations with deep pockets.
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
3 days ago
I think Pro might be a better option for additional features.
upvoted 0 times
Susana
12 days ago
I agree, the Home edition should be sufficient for remote access.
upvoted 0 times
Alishia
17 days ago
Yeah, Enterprise seems like overkill for just one user.
upvoted 0 times
Carole
19 days ago
I think Pro might be a better option for additional features.
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
20 days ago
I agree, the Home edition should be sufficient for remote access.
upvoted 0 times
Lisha
1 months ago
I agree with Rory, Home edition is probably the best choice for a single user.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
2 months ago
I think the most cost-effective option would be D) Home.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel