Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam 220-1101 Topic 2 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's 220-1101 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 2
[All 220-1101 Questions]

Which of the following scenarios best illustrate a need for VDI? (Select two).

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) allows users to access a desktop environment that is running on a server in the data center rather than on the local machine. This is particularly useful for employees who need to work remotely on various devices (A), as it provides a consistent and secure environment regardless of the endpoint device. For a bank with security concerns regarding employee activity (D), VDI offers a centralized management of desktops, enhancing security by keeping sensitive data and applications within the data center and not on the local devices, thus reducing the risk of data breaches.

CompTIA A+ Core 1 Exam Objectives Section 4.2: Summarize aspects of client-side virtualization.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ma
11 days ago
Ugh, network settings for an app? That's just a normal part of development, not a VDI scenario. A and D are the clear winners here.
upvoted 0 times
Doyle
21 days ago
Am I the only one who wanted to pick option E? Virtual currency payment processing sounds like a fun VDI use case!
upvoted 0 times
Rory
4 days ago
I agree, option E does sound interesting! Virtual currency is definitely a growing trend.
upvoted 0 times
Devorah
23 days ago
Haha, who needs 10PB of data? This is a company, not a data center! A and D all the way.
upvoted 0 times
Carli
3 days ago
A) An employee needs the ability to work remotely on a non-company-provided computer
upvoted 0 times
Dion
4 days ago
Yeah, remote work and security are definitely important.
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
7 days ago
D) A bank that has security concerns regarding employee activity
upvoted 0 times
Regenia
10 days ago
A) An employee needs the ability to work remotely on a non-company-provided computer
upvoted 0 times
Jannette
26 days ago
That's a good point, Lyda. Security is definitely a major factor to consider when implementing VDI.
upvoted 0 times
Lyda
28 days ago
I believe option D could also be a good reason for VDI. Security concerns in a bank are crucial.
upvoted 0 times
Sueann
1 months ago
I agree with you, Jannette. Having the ability to work remotely and latency-sensitive workflow requirements are key reasons for VDI.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
1 months ago
I agree, A and D are the way to go. But D is the real clincher - banking security is a huge factor in VDI adoption.
upvoted 0 times
William
2 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Elden
20 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Mollie
26 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
29 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Jannette
1 months ago
I think option A and C are the best scenarios for VDI.
upvoted 0 times
Margarett
1 months ago
A and D seem like the most relevant options here. Employees working remotely and security concerns are key drivers for VDI.
upvoted 0 times
Louisa
27 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Lashandra
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel