Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-440 Topic 7 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-440 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 7
[All 1Y0-440 Questions]

Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a new solution within Amazon Web Services (AWS) The architect would like to create a high availability Citrix ADC VPX pair to provide load balancing for applications hosted in the AWS deployment within a single availability zone which will receive traffic arriving from the Internet.

Which configuration should the architect choose to accomplish this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Glenn
1 months ago
All these options sound good, but I'd choose Option B just to avoid the 'manual' deployment steps. Ain't nobody got time for that!
upvoted 0 times
Sage
2 days ago
Yeah, using a Citrix CloudFormation template in the AWS marketplace for an Active-Passive pair sounds like the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Adolph
27 days ago
I agree, Option B seems like the most efficient choice for setting up the high availability Citrix ADC VPX pair.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
1 months ago
Option C is my pick. Deploying the standalone Citrix ADC instances as an Active-Passive pair sounds like a solid and reliable solution.
upvoted 0 times
Chuck
16 days ago
Yes, deploying them as an Active-Passive pair provides a good balance of reliability and performance.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
18 days ago
I agree, option C seems like the best choice for creating a high availability Citrix ADC VPX pair in AWS.
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
1 months ago
I see your point, but I still think option B is the most reliable for high availability
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
2 months ago
Hmm, Option E looks interesting. Using two separate CloudFormation templates to create the high availability pair could give you more control and flexibility.
upvoted 0 times
Elvis
2 months ago
I'd go with Option D. Using an AWS Elastic Load Balancer gives you that extra layer of redundancy and fault tolerance.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
2 months ago
I'm not sure, option D also sounds like a good solution with the AWS Elastic Load Balancing
upvoted 0 times
Dominga
2 months ago
Option B seems the most straightforward. Using a pre-built Citrix CloudFormation template should make setting up the high availability pair a breeze.
upvoted 0 times
Carolann
20 days ago
Yes, it definitely seems like the easiest way to set up the high availability pair.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
21 days ago
I agree, Option B with the Citrix CloudFormation template seems like the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
2 months ago
Yes, I think it's the most efficient way to ensure high availability for the Citrix ADC VPX pair in AWS.
upvoted 0 times
Lon
2 months ago
I agree, Option B with the Citrix CloudFormation template seems like the best choice for setting up the high availability pair quickly.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
2 months ago
I agree with Gwenn, option B seems like the best choice for high availability
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
2 months ago
I think the architect should choose option B
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel