Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-440 Topic 1 Question 63 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-440 exam
Question #: 63
Topic #: 1
[All 1Y0-440 Questions]

Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to assess a Citrix Gateway deployment that was recently completed by a customer and is currently in pre-production testing The Citrix Gateway needs to use ICA proxy to provide access to a Citrix Virtual Apps and Citrix Virtual Desktops environment. During the assessment, the customer informs the architect that users are NOT able to launch published resources using the Gateway virtual server.

Click the Exhibit button to view the troubleshooting details collected by the customer.

Which two reasons could cause this issue? (Choose two)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Veronika
13 days ago
You know, I once had a user who thought they could launch Citrix apps by throwing their laptop out the window. Some people just don't understand technology.
upvoted 0 times
Ty
14 days ago
Haha, I bet the customer tried turning it off and on again. That's the first step in any good troubleshooting process, right?
upvoted 0 times
Theron
25 days ago
Hmm, I'd also check the firewall settings. If the required ports aren't open, that could definitely cause problems with launching published resources.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
3 days ago
User 4: That could definitely be the problem.
upvoted 0 times
Ona
8 days ago
User 3: Maybe the required ports haven't been opened.
upvoted 0 times
Domonique
13 days ago
User 2: Yes, that could be causing the issue.
upvoted 0 times
France
19 days ago
User 1: Have you checked the firewall settings?
upvoted 0 times
Shawana
27 days ago
It's possible, but I think the StoreFront URL is a more likely culprit based on the troubleshooting details.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
1 months ago
But what about the ports on the firewall? Could that also be a reason?
upvoted 0 times
Felix
1 months ago
The issue is likely due to the StoreFront URL configured in the Citrix Gateway session profile. That's the most common culprit in these scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Therese
13 days ago
A: That could be a possibility as well. Let's check both of those issues to troubleshoot.
upvoted 0 times
Temeka
21 days ago
B: Maybe the required ports between the Gateway and Virtual Delivery Agent machines are not open.
upvoted 0 times
Donette
26 days ago
A: Have you checked if the StoreFront URL is correct in the Citrix Gateway session profile?
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
28 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Princess
30 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Arlette
1 months ago
I agree, that could be causing the problem with launching resources.
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
1 months ago
I think the issue could be with the StoreFront URL in the session profile.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel