Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-403 Topic 8 Question 94 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-403 exam
Question #: 94
Topic #: 8
[All 1Y0-403 Questions]

Scenario: An additional zone was recently added to a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. The main zone is located in New York City, and a small, second zone is located in Tokyo. Within the next year, the number of users in Tokyo is expected to equal that in New York City.

A Citrix Architect recommended the addition of 2 StoreFront servers in Tokyo to support the users.

What should the architect recommend for this environment to ensure user-experience consistency and reduce WAN bandwidth consumption?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nell
5 days ago
Haha, I bet the Citrix Architect is regretting not recommending a backup server in New York City. You know, just in case something happens and the Tokyo zone goes down!
upvoted 0 times
Santos
9 days ago
I'm not sure about that. Adding standalone StoreFront servers in Tokyo might be a simpler solution. What do you guys think?
upvoted 0 times
Joesph
19 days ago
I agree with Markus. Option B is the best solution to address the requirements of this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
10 days ago
I think Option B is the way to go. It will help with user-experience and reduce WAN bandwidth consumption.
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
28 days ago
I disagree, option B seems like a better choice.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
29 days ago
I think we should go with option A.
upvoted 0 times
Markus
1 months ago
Option B seems like the most logical choice to me. Configuring the Optimal Gateway routing feature will help optimize the user experience and reduce WAN bandwidth consumption.
upvoted 0 times
Chau
10 days ago
Configuring the Optimal Gateway routing feature with the additional StoreFront servers in Tokyo will definitely help in this environment.
upvoted 0 times
Yolando
13 days ago
It's important to ensure user-experience consistency and reduce WAN bandwidth consumption, so Option B is a good recommendation.
upvoted 0 times
Beth
15 days ago
Adding 2 StoreFront servers and configuring the Optimal Gateway routing feature makes sense for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
17 days ago
I agree, Option B sounds like the best choice for optimizing user experience and reducing WAN bandwidth consumption.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel