Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-403 Topic 5 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-403 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 5
[All 1Y0-403 Questions]

Scenario: A Citrix Architect is designing a new Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. The environment will utilize Citrix Provisioning (PVS) for image management of physical and virtual machines (VMs). Upon review of the current network infrastructure, the architect determined a number of considerations that will impact the overall imaging process.

Click the Exhibit button to view the existing internal network and PVS infrastructure details.

What should the architect do to optimize the Citrix Provisioning server to target device communication and the streaming process?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rasheeda
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm feeling a bit 'fixed' on this one. I think B is the way to go, but I might need a coffee break first.
upvoted 0 times
Malissa
11 days ago
I dunno, man. These Citrix questions always make my head spin. Maybe I'll just go with the 'Best Effort' option and call it a day.
upvoted 0 times
Pedro
12 days ago
B sounds like the way to go. Keeping the target devices on the same subnet as the PVS server should improve performance, right?
upvoted 0 times
Beatriz
27 days ago
Gotta love these Citrix questions! I'm gonna go with C - Subnet Affinity set to None. That way, the PVS server can distribute the load across all the subnets.
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
2 days ago
I agree with you, C sounds like the best option for optimizing communication and streaming.
upvoted 0 times
Carma
1 months ago
I agree with Marleen, enabling Replication and setting it to Fixed would ensure better communication and streaming process.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe option B) Enable Subnet Affinity and set to Fixed would be more optimal.
upvoted 0 times
Joanna
2 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer is B. Enabling Subnet Affinity and setting it to Fixed makes the most sense for optimizing the communication and streaming process.
upvoted 0 times
Jennifer
8 days ago
Yes, Subnet Affinity set to Fixed will help streamline the communication between the Provisioning server and target devices.
upvoted 0 times
Sharee
9 days ago
Enabling Subnet Affinity and setting it to Fixed is the way to go for optimizing the communication and streaming process.
upvoted 0 times
Madonna
1 months ago
I think the same, Subnet Affinity set to Fixed ensures that the communication between the Provisioning server and target devices is efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Arlene
1 months ago
I agree with you, enabling Subnet Affinity and setting it to Fixed will definitely optimize the communication and streaming process.
upvoted 0 times
Marleen
2 months ago
I think the architect should go with option A) Enable Replication and set to Fixed.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel