Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-403 Topic 4 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-403 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 4
[All 1Y0-403 Questions]

Scenario: A Citrix Architect is implementing a new Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. The IT team has purchased 1,000 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Advanced licenses.

The company requires the IT team to produce a report of successful and failed connections of Citrix Virtual Apps sessions during the last 30 days.

Which two actions does the architect need to take to produce the report? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brittney
2 months ago
Haha, I bet the architect is just hoping no one picks D or E. Those would be some expensive solutions for this problem!
upvoted 0 times
Veda
1 months ago
User 3: Agreed, A and B should do the job without breaking the bank.
upvoted 0 times
Olen
1 months ago
User 2: Yeah, D and E seem like overkill for just tracking successful and failed connections.
upvoted 0 times
Marilynn
2 months ago
Haha, I bet the architect is just hoping no one picks D or E. Those would be some expensive solutions for this problem!
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
2 months ago
B) Configure 'GroomFailuresRetentionDays'
upvoted 0 times
Britt
2 months ago
User 1: I think A and B are the best options for producing that report.
upvoted 0 times
Leontine
2 months ago
A) Implement Citrix Application Delivery Management
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
3 months ago
I agree with you, Dorothy. That will help us produce the report of successful and failed connections.
upvoted 0 times
Dorothy
3 months ago
I think we need to implement Citrix Application Delivery Management.
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
3 months ago
I'm going with B and C too. Keeping that data clean and organized is key for generating any decent report.
upvoted 0 times
Hyman
2 months ago
I'm going with B and C too. Keeping that data clean and organized is key for generating any decent report.
upvoted 0 times
Clay
2 months ago
B) Configure 'GroomFailuresRetentionDays'
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
3 months ago
A) Implement Citrix Application Delivery Management
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
3 months ago
B and C seem like the obvious choices here. Groom those failures and sessions, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Timmy
1 months ago
I agree, it's important to keep track of successful and failed connections for better insights.
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
2 months ago
Yes, you're right. Grooming failures and sessions is essential for producing the report.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
2 months ago
I agree, it's important to keep track of successful and failed connections for better monitoring.
upvoted 0 times
Leslie
2 months ago
Yes, you're right. Grooming the failures and sessions will help in producing the report.
upvoted 0 times
Tommy
2 months ago
Definitely, it's important to have that data for reporting purposes.
upvoted 0 times
Tayna
2 months ago
Yes, I agree. Grooming the failures and sessions will help us track successful and failed connections.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel