Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-312 Topic 9 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-312 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 9
[All 1Y0-312 Questions]

Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is maintaining a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. The engineer recently received reports from users that logons have been slow, and their desktops take a long time to load.

The engineer has decided to implement Workspace Environment Management (WEM) within the infrastructure and utilize its Profile Management capabilities to address the user issue.

Which option should the engineer configure to improve the users' desktop load time?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nieves
2 months ago
Haha, I bet the users are really going to appreciate the engineer's work here. Gotta love those slow-loading desktops, right?
upvoted 0 times
Penney
2 months ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm torn between C) Profile Handling and D) Streamed User Profiles. Maybe the engineer should try both and see which one works better?
upvoted 0 times
Robt
1 months ago
Engineer 2: Sounds good. If that doesn't work, we can always try D) Streamed User Profiles as well.
upvoted 0 times
Julianna
2 months ago
Engineer 1: Let's start with C) Profile Handling first and see if that improves the desktop load time.
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
3 months ago
I'd say B) Synchronization. Keeping user settings in sync across sessions sounds like it could really speed things up.
upvoted 0 times
Katina
3 months ago
Definitely go with C) Profile Handling. This will help optimize the user profile and ensure faster desktop load times.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, that should help optimize the user profile and speed up the process.
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
2 months ago
User 1: I think we should go with C) Profile Handling to improve desktop load time.
upvoted 0 times
Devora
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, that should definitely help optimize the user profiles.
upvoted 0 times
Tesha
2 months ago
Great choice! Profile Handling will definitely improve the users' desktop load time.
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
2 months ago
I agree, configuring Profile Handling will help optimize the user profile and speed up the logon process.
upvoted 0 times
Lavera
2 months ago
Profile Handling is definitely the way to go. It will make a big difference in desktop load times.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
2 months ago
User 1: I think we should go with C) Profile Handling to improve desktop load times.
upvoted 0 times
Larae
3 months ago
I agree with Colby. Profile Handling can help optimize user profiles and speed up desktop loading.
upvoted 0 times
Colby
3 months ago
I think the engineer should configure Profile Handling to improve desktop load time.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel