Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-312 Topic 7 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-312 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 7
[All 1Y0-312 Questions]

After a Citrix Engineer configured FAS and SAML in a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops site, the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machine requests the ________ from ________ in order to complete the VDA Windows logon process.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

The VDA requests the user's certificate from FAS so it can complete the VDA Windows logon process.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alexia
12 days ago
If I get this wrong, I'm going to blame it on the coffee machine in the break room. It's definitely rigged against me.
upvoted 0 times
Susy
13 days ago
This question is like a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. I need a Citrix decoder ring to solve this one.
upvoted 0 times
Josue
24 days ago
A seems like a reasonable answer, but I'm not confident about it. Maybe I should have paid more attention in class instead of playing Solitaire on my laptop.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
17 days ago
User3: B) User's Certificate; Federated Authentication Service
upvoted 0 times
Vanna
18 days ago
User2: That sounds right, the server's certificate is needed for the VDA Windows logon process.
upvoted 0 times
Vinnie
19 days ago
User1: A) Server's Certificate; Active Directory Certification Services
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
25 days ago
I think the answer is C) Server's Certificate; Delivery Controller because the Delivery Controller is responsible for managing the VDA machines.
upvoted 0 times
Shannon
26 days ago
But doesn't the VDA machine request the server's certificate for authentication?
upvoted 0 times
Olene
1 months ago
Definitely not C. The Delivery Controller wouldn't have the server's certificate for the VDA.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonne
21 hours ago
I agree, the User's Certificate is requested from the Federated Authentication Service.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
3 days ago
B) User's Certificate; Federated Authentication Service
upvoted 0 times
Marion
12 days ago
A) Server's Certificate; Active Directory Certification Services
upvoted 0 times
Oren
13 days ago
I agree, the User's Certificate is requested from the Federated Authentication Service.
upvoted 0 times
Ashley
22 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Peter
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is B) User's Certificate; Federated Authentication Service.
upvoted 0 times
Marshall
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I'll have to review the Citrix documentation again.
upvoted 0 times
Teri
10 days ago
D) User's Certificate; Active Directory Certification Services
upvoted 0 times
Sage
12 days ago
C) Server's Certificate; Delivery Controller
upvoted 0 times
Pa
21 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
28 days ago
A) Server's Certificate; Active Directory Certification Services
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
2 months ago
I think the answer is B. The VDA needs the user's certificate from the Federated Authentication Service to complete the logon process.
upvoted 0 times
Lelia
23 days ago
That's correct, the User's Certificate from the Federated Authentication Service is needed for the VDA Windows logon process.
upvoted 0 times
Desmond
25 days ago
I agree, the VDA machine requests the user's certificate from the Federated Authentication Service.
upvoted 0 times
Shannon
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Server's Certificate; Active Directory Certification Services.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel