Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-312 Topic 12 Question 94 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-312 exam
Question #: 94
Topic #: 12
[All 1Y0-312 Questions]

Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is managing a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. The engineer has initiated a failover in the environment and wants to redirect the users to a different StoreFront server.

How can the engineer accomplish this task?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Javier
12 days ago
This question is a real head-scratcher, but I'd have to say C is the answer. Gotta love those web.config files!
upvoted 0 times
Royal
14 days ago
I'm going with A. Default ICA files should do the trick and get users to the new StoreFront server.
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
16 days ago
B is the way to go! Redirecting the StoreFront URL to a different web page is a simple and effective solution.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
3 days ago
B) Redirect the StoreFront URL to a different web page.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvie
26 days ago
I think providing users with custom ICA files would be the most effective way to redirect them to a different StoreFront server.
upvoted 0 times
Tien
28 days ago
But wouldn't copying the web.config file to the Disaster Recovery StoreFront server be a better option?
upvoted 0 times
Desire
29 days ago
D looks good to me. Providing users with custom ICA files would allow you to point them to the new StoreFront server.
upvoted 0 times
Mona
5 days ago
That makes sense, it's a straightforward way to redirect users to the new StoreFront server.
upvoted 0 times
Tricia
11 days ago
User 2: I agree, providing users with custom ICA files would be the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Terry
13 days ago
User 1: D looks good to me.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the engineer should redirect the StoreFront URL to a different web page.
upvoted 0 times
Tien
1 months ago
I think the engineer can accomplish this task by providing users with default ICA files.
upvoted 0 times
Santos
1 months ago
I think the answer is C. Copying the web.config file to the Disaster Recovery StoreFront server seems like the logical way to redirect users to a different StoreFront server.
upvoted 0 times
Geoffrey
21 days ago
I think the answer is C. Copying the web.config file to the Disaster Recovery StoreFront server seems like the logical way to redirect users to a different StoreFront server.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel