Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-312 Topic 1 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-312 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 1
[All 1Y0-312 Questions]

Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is maintaining a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. The engineer recently deployed Citrix App Layering for improved image management with Machine Creation Services (MCS). The infrastructure requires various 32-bit and 64-bit operating system platforms.

Which three considerations does the engineer need to be aware of when creating various OS Layers for the company infrastructure? (Choose three.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, E

Platform and Application Layers are tied to the OS Layer

Before a version or layer can be deleted, it must not be in use by a template

Have one Operating System layer per Operating System (Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, etc.)

https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX225952

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mary
8 days ago
You know, I bet the Citrix engineers who wrote this question have a good sense of humor. The 'unique layer for each OS' is a classic IT joke.
upvoted 0 times
Bettyann
13 days ago
Ha! I bet the 'unique layer for each OS build' is a trap answer. Citrix is probably trying to catch us out there.
upvoted 0 times
Reita
2 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Helene
23 days ago
Definitely agree with Mitzie. The engineer needs to be careful about deleting layers in use and not including unnecessary stuff in the OS layer.
upvoted 0 times
Nancey
4 days ago
C) Before an OS version or layer can be deleted from the Citrix App Layering Management console, it must first NOT be in use by an existing template.
upvoted 0 times
Brande
12 days ago
A) Application and Platform Layers are directly tied to the operating system layer on which they were created.
upvoted 0 times
William
13 days ago
A) Application and Platform Layers are directly tied to the operating system layer on which they were created.
upvoted 0 times
Dahlia
23 days ago
I believe option C is essential to prevent any issues with template deletion.
upvoted 0 times
Shannan
26 days ago
I agree with you, Silvana. Option D is also crucial for organization and management.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
1 months ago
A, C, and F seem like the most relevant considerations here. Gotta make sure the layers are properly managed and the OS image is clean.
upvoted 0 times
Zack
22 days ago
Agreed. It's crucial to have unique layers for each OS build and make sure they are not in use before deletion.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
1 months ago
A, C, and F are definitely important. We need to ensure the layers are clean and properly managed.
upvoted 0 times
Silvana
1 months ago
I think option A is important because it ensures compatibility.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel