Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-241 Topic 9 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-241 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 9
[All 1Y0-241 Questions]

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator manages a Citrix SDX appliance with several instances configured. The administrator needs to enable Layer 2 mode on two instances.

When using a shared network interface, what must the administrator do to ensure that traffic flows correctly?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nickolas
2 days ago
I think the key is to ensure Layer 3 and Layer 2 modes are enabled, so the correct answer is A) Ensure Layer 3 and Layer 2 modes are enabled.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
12 days ago
But wouldn't enabling tagging on all interfaces ensure proper traffic flow in Layer 2 mode?
upvoted 0 times
Otis
14 days ago
As a Citrix admin, I'd definitely go with C. Enabling MBF mode is the key to keeping those instances communicating properly on the shared interface.
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
16 days ago
Haha, this question is a real head-scratcher. I bet the Citrix admin has to be a master of Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking to figure this one out. My money's on C!
upvoted 0 times
Anna
5 days ago
I think it's B, enabling tagging on all interfaces.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
19 days ago
D doesn't make sense. Why would you disable Layer 2 mode on an instance when the question specifically says to enable it? C is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Ty
24 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is C) Enable MAC-based forwarding (MBF) mode.
upvoted 0 times
Domitila
25 days ago
I think the answer is C. Enabling MAC-based forwarding (MBF) mode seems like the right way to ensure traffic flows correctly when using a shared network interface.
upvoted 0 times
Cassie
3 days ago
A: That's a good point. Let's double-check the documentation to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Buck
5 days ago
B: I'm not sure, but I think we should also consider enabling tagging on all interfaces.
upvoted 0 times
Lillian
11 days ago
Actually, the correct answer is A) Ensure Layer 3 and Layer 2 modes are enabled.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
13 days ago
I agree, enabling MAC-based forwarding (MBF) mode is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Rosita
15 days ago
A: I think the answer is C too. Enabling MAC-based forwarding (MBF) mode makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
1 months ago
I think the answer is B) Enable tagging on all interfaces.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel