Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-231 Topic 7 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-231 exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 7
[All 1Y0-231 Questions]

A Citrix Administrator needs to provide access to Microsoft SharePoint through Citrix Gateway for users connecting from a web browser using the Citrix Gateway plug-in.

How can the administrator configure this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Yesenia
1 months ago
Ah, the age-old IT dilYesenia: 'Is it supposed to be ON or OFF?' I'm going with D, just to be on the safe side.
upvoted 0 times
Germaine
1 months ago
Seriously, who comes up with these exam questions? I bet the developers at Citrix are having a good laugh at our expense.
upvoted 0 times
Marguerita
2 days ago
A) Configure Citrix Gateway in ICA proxy mode.
upvoted 0 times
Man
17 days ago
D) Set clientless access to ON.
upvoted 0 times
Ludivina
22 days ago
B) Set clientless access to OFF.
upvoted 0 times
Josephine
26 days ago
A) Configure Citrix Gateway in ICA proxy mode.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
1 months ago
I think setting clientless access to ON would be the best choice for providing access to Microsoft SharePoint.
upvoted 0 times
Clay
1 months ago
Enabling SSL bridge mode could also be a good option to ensure secure access.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
2 months ago
Wait, I thought Citrix Gateway was all about clientless access? C must be the right answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Denise
2 months ago
I agree with Harrison, setting clientless access to OFF would also be necessary for security.
upvoted 0 times
Tonette
2 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards B, setting clientless access to OFF. Seems like the logical choice to provide access through the plug-in.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
28 days ago
Actually, D is the correct option. Setting clientless access to ON would provide access through the plug-in.
upvoted 0 times
Nelida
29 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think A might be the better choice. Configuring Citrix Gateway in ICA proxy mode seems like it could work.
upvoted 0 times
Tomoko
1 months ago
I agree, setting clientless access to OFF would allow users to connect through the Citrix Gateway plug-in.
upvoted 0 times
Rodrigo
1 months ago
I think B is the correct option. It makes sense to turn clientless access OFF.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
2 months ago
I think the administrator should configure Citrix Gateway in ICA proxy mode.
upvoted 0 times
Coral
2 months ago
D seems like the correct option to me. Setting clientless access to ON should allow users to access SharePoint through the Citrix Gateway plug-in.
upvoted 0 times
Sean
2 months ago
I think the answer is C. Enabling SSL bridge mode sounds like the way to go for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Mariko
1 months ago
B: Actually, the correct answer is D. The administrator needs to set clientless access to ON for users connecting from a web browser using the Citrix Gateway plug-in.
upvoted 0 times
Glen
2 months ago
C: Thanks for the clarification. I'll keep that in mind for next time.
upvoted 0 times
Leonardo
2 months ago
A: I think the answer is C. Enabling SSL bridge mode sounds like the way to go for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
King
2 months ago
B: Actually, the correct answer is D. Set clientless access to ON.
upvoted 0 times
Loise
2 months ago
A: I think the answer is C. Enabling SSL bridge mode sounds like the way to go for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel