Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-231 Topic 11 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-231 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 11
[All 1Y0-231 Questions]

Scenario: After deploying a Citrix ADC in production, a Citrix Administrator notices that client requests are NOT being evenly distributed among backend resources. The administrator wants to change from the default load-balancing method to one that will help distribute the load more evenly.

Which load-balancing method would ensure that the server with the least amount of network utilization is receiving new connections?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tresa
8 days ago
A) Least response time, for the win! I like my connections snappy and my servers speedy. Gotta keep those users happy, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Phuong
12 days ago
C) Least connection, all the way! Gotta keep those backend resources nice and unencumbered, you know? Citrix is all about efficiency, baby!
upvoted 0 times
Valda
14 days ago
D) Least packets, for sure! I mean, who doesn't love a good old packet-counting load balancer, right? It's like a game of 'guess the number of jellybeans in the jar'.
upvoted 0 times
Ruthann
3 days ago
A) Least response time would be a better option to evenly distribute the load.
upvoted 0 times
Gladys
18 days ago
I think D) Least packets could also be a good option, as it focuses on the amount of data being transferred.
upvoted 0 times
Earnestine
19 days ago
I agree with Javier, C) Least connection makes more sense for evenly distributing the load.
upvoted 0 times
Javier
24 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is C) Least connection.
upvoted 0 times
Joni
25 days ago
I think the answer is A) Least response time.
upvoted 0 times
Edwin
27 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think I'll go with B) Least bandwidth. That seems like the most logical choice to evenly distribute the load.
upvoted 0 times
Viki
5 days ago
Yeah, that sounds like the most efficient way to balance the load across backend resources.
upvoted 0 times
Yong
6 days ago
User 2: I agree, choosing the server with the least bandwidth usage makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Ashton
10 days ago
User 1: I think B) Least bandwidth is the best option to evenly distribute the load.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel