Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-204 Topic 18 Question 75 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-204 exam
Question #: 75
Topic #: 18
[All 1Y0-204 Questions]

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to migrate a Citrix Provisioning environment into Citrix Cloud. Management prefers that new virtual machines are created instead of using the existing Device Collection.

Which step does the administrator need to complete in order to migrate the Citrix Provisioning environment to Citrix Cloud?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lawana
2 months ago
Hah, I bet the answer is B. If you don't have those Cloud Connectors, your Citrix Provisioning environment might as well be in the Bermuda Triangle.
upvoted 0 times
Monte
29 days ago
Once we have the Cloud Connectors in place, we can proceed with the migration process.
upvoted 0 times
Chana
2 months ago
Let's make sure to install those Cloud Connectors before starting the migration.
upvoted 0 times
Carli
2 months ago
I agree, without the Cloud Connectors, the migration won't work smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Teddy
2 months ago
I think you're right, B sounds like the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Sunny
3 months ago
Definitely B. Citrix Cloud Connectors are the way to go. Anything else and you'll be left scratching your head, wondering where your environment went.
upvoted 0 times
Nathalie
2 months ago
User 4: Let's go ahead and get those installed on the Citrix Provisioning servers then.
upvoted 0 times
Valentine
2 months ago
User 3: I've heard that using Citrix Cloud Connectors is the most efficient way to go about it.
upvoted 0 times
France
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, that seems like the best choice for migrating to Citrix Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
3 months ago
User 1: I think we should go with option B, install Citrix Cloud Connectors.
upvoted 0 times
Oliva
3 months ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is B. Gotta get those Cloud Connectors installed to bridge the gap between on-prem and the cloud!
upvoted 0 times
Myra
3 months ago
That's a good point, Elina. It could be a combination of updating the servers and installing the connectors.
upvoted 0 times
Elina
3 months ago
But wouldn't installing Citrix Cloud Connectors on the servers be necessary for the migration?
upvoted 0 times
Alverta
3 months ago
B) Install Citrix Cloud Connectors on the Citrix Provisioning servers. That's the key step to connect the on-premises environment to Citrix Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Glenna
2 months ago
Once the connectors are installed, we can start migrating the environment to Citrix Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Glenna
2 months ago
B) Install Citrix Cloud Connectors on the Citrix Provisioning servers.
upvoted 0 times
Golda
3 months ago
That's correct. It's essential to establish the connection between on-premises and Citrix Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Golda
3 months ago
B) Install Citrix Cloud Connectors on the Citrix Provisioning servers.
upvoted 0 times
Hollis
3 months ago
I agree with Myra, updating the servers would ensure compatibility with Citrix Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
3 months ago
I think the administrator needs to update the Citrix Provisioning servers to the latest version.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel