Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-204 Topic 15 Question 73 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-204 exam
Question #: 73
Topic #: 15
[All 1Y0-204 Questions]

Which set of resources can a Citrix Administrator contain within a resource location in a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service deployment?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stefania
2 months ago
I'm voting for Option C. It's the Citrix equivalent of a 'balanced breakfast' - all the essential ingredients for a healthy deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
2 months ago
Hey, where's the kitchen sink in these options? I need my full Citrix buffet to feel satisfied.
upvoted 0 times
Paulina
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between B and C. But I think C is the way to go. Can't have a Citrix deployment without a Delivery Controller, can you?
upvoted 0 times
Rosendo
2 months ago
I'm going with Option D. Who needs a Delivery Controller when you have a Database, am I right? Just kidding, but that option does seem pretty complete.
upvoted 0 times
Fidelia
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, having a Database in there definitely adds some extra functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
2 months ago
User 1: I think Option D is the way to go too. It covers all the bases.
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
2 months ago
Option C looks like the right choice to me. It includes all the key components for a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Juan
1 months ago
I think option C is the most comprehensive choice for a resource location in a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Twana
2 months ago
Yes, option C covers all the bases with Citrix ADC, Delivery Controller, VDA, and Active Directory Domain.
upvoted 0 times
Camellia
2 months ago
I prefer option B, it includes StoreFront and Citrix Provisioning which are important for the deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Hector
2 months ago
I agree, option C has all the necessary components for a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
2 months ago
I think option D could also work, it has the key components needed.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
2 months ago
I agree, option C has all the necessary components for a Citrix deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Deeanna
3 months ago
I agree with you, Arlene. Citrix ADC, Delivery Controller, VDA, and AD Domain make sense for a resource location.
upvoted 0 times
Arlene
3 months ago
I think the answer is C.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel