Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-826 Topic 3 Question 14 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-826 exam
Question #: 14
Topic #: 3
[All 700-826 Questions]

Which types of devices are able to be connected in an Extended Enterprise solution?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

In an Extended Enterprise solution, the types of devices that can be connected typically include those that extend the functionality of the enterprise beyond its traditional boundaries. Smart meters and actuators are examples of such devices. Smart meters provide critical data for utility management and optimization, while actuators play a key role in automating processes and systems, both crucial for expanding the enterprise's operational capabilities into more distributed and dynamic environments.

Reference: The answer reflects an understanding of extended enterprise architectures, where the integration of various IoT devices like smart meters and actuators supports extended operational efficiency and data-driven management.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Merissa
20 days ago
I'm torn between B and D. Webex and sensors seem like a solid choice, but smart meters and actuators also have a certain je ne sais quoi, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Carlton
2 days ago
B) Webex, sensors
upvoted 0 times
Cary
23 days ago
I'm going to go with C. IP cameras and sorters seem like the kind of devices that would be connected in this kind of setup. Who doesn't love a good IP camera and sorter combo, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Francisca
25 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Actuators and smart meters seem like they could also be part of an Extended Enterprise solution. Maybe D is the right answer?
upvoted 0 times
Olive
11 days ago
I agree, actuators and smart meters make sense for an Extended Enterprise solution.
upvoted 0 times
Tiara
14 days ago
I think D is the right answer too.
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
1 months ago
I think option B is the correct answer. Webex and sensors seem like the types of devices that would be included in an Extended Enterprise solution.
upvoted 0 times
Talia
14 days ago
I think smart meters and actuators could also be connected in an Extended Enterprise solution.
upvoted 0 times
Tamera
16 days ago
I agree, Webex and sensors are essential for an Extended Enterprise solution.
upvoted 0 times
Tesha
19 days ago
I think option B is the best choice too. Webex and sensors make sense for connectivity.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
20 days ago
I agree, Webex and sensors are essential for an Extended Enterprise solution.
upvoted 0 times
Tammy
1 months ago
I think D) Smart meters, actuators make more sense as they are essential for monitoring and controlling devices in such solutions.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
1 months ago
I'm leaning towards C) IP cameras, sorters because they are commonly used in extended enterprise solutions.
upvoted 0 times
Rhea
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's B) Webex, sensors.
upvoted 0 times
Ling
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Data centers, desk phone.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel