Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-805 Topic 5 Question 63 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Julian
6 days ago
I hope the Accelerator doesn't try to go faster than the speed of light, or else it might end up in a black hole of confusion!
upvoted 0 times
Torie
9 days ago
Wait, an Accelerator is a service for customer support? That seems like a weird name for it. I'm going to have to go with the coaching option.
upvoted 0 times
Arlean
4 days ago
I agree, the coaching option makes more sense for an Accelerator.
upvoted 0 times
Olive
20 days ago
Hmm, an Accelerator sounds like a way to get help with network issues. I'm going to go with the deep dive on network issues.
upvoted 0 times
Francesco
20 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be B) A one-on-one deep dive on network issues.
upvoted 0 times
Oliva
24 days ago
The webinar with live Q&A sounds interesting, but I'm not sure that's what an Accelerator is. I'll go with the coaching option.
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
10 days ago
I think an Accelerator is a one-on-one coaching engagement covering specific use cases.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
25 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is D) A hosted one-to-many educational webinar with live expert Q and A.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
1 months ago
I think the answer is C) A one-on-one coaching engagement covering specific use cases.
upvoted 0 times
Elvis
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure an Accelerator is a one-on-one coaching engagement. That's the only option that makes sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
3 days ago
I think you're right, an Accelerator is definitely a one-on-one coaching engagement.
upvoted 0 times
Detra
11 days ago
Yeah, it definitely sounds like the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Lenora
19 days ago
I agree, that option seems to fit the description best.
upvoted 0 times
Lamonica
25 days ago
I think an Accelerator is a one-on-one coaching engagement.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
27 days ago
Yeah, I agree. It's all about getting personalized help and guidance.
upvoted 0 times
Rosendo
28 days ago
I think you're right, an Accelerator is definitely a one-on-one coaching engagement.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel