Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-710 Topic 1 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-710 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 1
[All 500-710 Questions]

Which two elements of authentication credentials are stored in the local database of the Expressway? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Belen
24 days ago
I believe CA authority and crypto hash key are also stored for added security.
upvoted 0 times
Stanton
29 days ago
I agree with Dudley, those are the basic credentials stored.
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
29 days ago
This question is like a game of 'Guess the Expressway's Secrets.' I'll give it a shot with A) username and E) password.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
30 days ago
I'm feeling a bit like a secret agent trying to crack the Expressway's security measures. Let's see, A) username and E) password seem like the winning combo.
upvoted 0 times
Kirk
12 days ago
I agree, those are the essential pieces needed to access the system securely.
upvoted 0 times
Marleen
15 days ago
A) username and E) password are indeed the two elements of authentication credentials stored in the local database of the Expressway.
upvoted 0 times
Gabriele
1 months ago
Ha! Looks like we need to brush up on our Expressway knowledge. I'll go with the obvious choices, A) username and E) password.
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
6 days ago
I agree, those are the most common authentication credentials used in Expressway.
upvoted 0 times
Reynalda
14 days ago
I think you're right, A) username and E) password are the two elements stored in the local database.
upvoted 0 times
Eileen
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. I think C) CA authority and D) crypto hash key might also be stored in the local database for security purposes.
upvoted 0 times
Jill
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) username and E) password. The Expressway stores the user's login credentials locally for authentication.
upvoted 0 times
Frederica
27 days ago
Yes, that's correct. The Expressway uses the username and password for authentication.
upvoted 0 times
Mayra
1 months ago
I agree, the username and password are the two elements stored in the local database for authentication.
upvoted 0 times
Dudley
1 months ago
I think it's username and password.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel