Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-490 Topic 1 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-490 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 1
[All 500-490 Questions]

Which two primary categories are displayed on the overall health page of the assurance component in the Cisco DNA Center? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, F

Contribute your Thoughts:

Flo
13 days ago
A and F. Client and network. Because, let's be real, the clients are the ones keeping the network alive, right? *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Rodrigo
15 days ago
B and F. Server and network. Because, you know, the server is the backbone and the network is... the other backbone? *scratches head*
upvoted 0 times
Terina
18 days ago
I believe Access-Distribution and Wired are the two primary categories displayed.
upvoted 0 times
Jade
25 days ago
I'm not sure about Client, but I think Network is definitely one of the categories.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
1 months ago
I agree with Joanne, Client and Network make sense for overall health.
upvoted 0 times
Broderick
1 months ago
E and F, for sure. Wired and network - that's the bread and butter of the Cisco DNA Center, am I right? *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Joanne
1 months ago
I think the two primary categories are Client and Network.
upvoted 0 times
Jade
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm gonna go with C and D. Core and access-distribution, that's where the real action is, right?
upvoted 0 times
Carlene
20 hours ago
User 3: Definitely, focusing on core and access-distribution is key for network assurance.
upvoted 0 times
Staci
3 days ago
User 2: Yeah, those are the primary categories displayed on the overall health page.
upvoted 0 times
Jenelle
26 days ago
User 1: I think C and D are correct. Core and access-distribution are crucial for overall health.
upvoted 0 times
Chu
1 months ago
A and E are the two primary categories displayed on the overall health page. Seems like a pretty straightforward question.
upvoted 0 times
Kati
22 days ago
User2
upvoted 0 times
Elli
25 days ago
User1
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel