Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-442 Topic 3 Question 41 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-442 exam
Question #: 41
Topic #: 3
[All 500-442 Questions]

Which two actions are Supervisors able to perform that Agents are unable to perform? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Supervisors have capabilities in the Cisco Contact Center environment that agents do not, including: A. View Team Gadget in Finesse: Supervisors have access to the Team Performance gadget in Cisco Finesse, allowing them to monitor the real-time performance and status of their team members, which is not typically available to agents. D. Log in to CCE Admin: Supervisors often have administrative privileges that allow them to access the Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Administration interface for configuration and management tasks, a capability not available to standard agents. Reference: Cisco Finesse and CCE documentation outline the roles and capabilities within the contact center platform, including the specific tools and gadgets available to supervisors versus agents.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Fallon
22 hours ago
Ha, I bet the agents can't even turn on the computer without a Supervisor's help! Anyway, I think it's B and D.
upvoted 0 times
Jestine
2 days ago
This is easy, A and E. Supervisors can view the Team gadget and use the CUCMAPI, something agents can't do.
upvoted 0 times
Tandra
3 days ago
I'm going with C and D. Logging into the CCE admin and the CUC login are definitely Supervisor-only powers.
upvoted 0 times
Azzie
7 days ago
Definitely B and C. Agents can't log in to the CUC system or handle calls from Skill groups, that's a Supervisor-only thing.
upvoted 0 times
Gretchen
12 days ago
Hmm, I think the answer is A and D. Supervisors have more access to admin functions like the CCE admin portal.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
22 hours ago
I agree, Supervisors can view the Team gadget in Finesse.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
1 months ago
I agree with Gladis. Supervisors have access to CCE admin, which Agents don't.
upvoted 0 times
Gladis
2 months ago
Yes, that's one of the actions they can perform. I believe they can also log in to CCE admin.
upvoted 0 times
Marya
2 months ago
I think Supervisors can view Team gadget in Finesse.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel