Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-430 Topic 1 Question 14 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-430 exam
Question #: 14
Topic #: 1
[All 500-430 Questions]

Which three AppDynamics Controller properties govern how long metric data is retained in the database? (Choose three.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, D

The AppDynamics Controller properties that govern how long metric data is retained in the database are1:

metrics.ten.min.retention.period: This property specifies the number of days to retain metric data at 10-minute granularity. The default value is 32 days.

metrics.retention.period: This property specifies the number of days to retain metric data at 1-hour granularity. The default value is 365 days.

metrics.min.retention.period: This property specifies the number of hours to retain metric data at 1-minute granularity. The default value is 4 hours.

The other options are incorrect because1:

metrics.ten.sec.retention.period: This property does not exist in the AppDynamics Controller. The finest granularity for metric data is 1 minute.

metrics.day.retention.period: This property does not exist in the AppDynamics Controller. The coarsest granularity for metric data is 1 hour.

metrics.week.retention.period: This property does not exist in the AppDynamics Controller. The metric data retention is based on days, not weeks.Reference:Database Size and Data Retention

Contribute your Thoughts:

Anabel
3 months ago
Good points. I feel more confident now!
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
3 months ago
Don't forget 'metrics.week.retention.period.' Makes sense for long-term data.
upvoted 0 times
Audry
4 months ago
Agreed. Also, 'metrics.day.retention.period' seems right.
upvoted 0 times
Audry
4 months ago
I think 'metrics.ten.min.retention.period' is one correct option.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
4 months ago
Yeah, me too. Retention periods seem tricky.
upvoted 0 times
Anabel
4 months ago
I found the question about AppDynamics Controller properties challenging.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel