Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-301 Topic 1 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-301 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 1
[All 500-301 Questions]

Which option lists the Cisco Spark Flex Support plans that offer 24x7 Cisco Technical Assistance Center phone support with a 1-hour response time?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Krystina
5 days ago
I'm just going to choose C and hope for the best. Trying to keep up with all these Cisco options is giving me a headache.
upvoted 0 times
Stefania
11 days ago
Ha! Cisco Support plans, the gift that keeps on giving. Gotta love the complexity of enterprise-level services.
upvoted 0 times
Sherell
14 days ago
This is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards D, but I could be wrong. Guess I'll have to wait for the results to know for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
3 days ago
I think it's C) Basic, Enhanced, and Premium
upvoted 0 times
Lavina
1 months ago
Wait, I thought the Basic plan didn't have that level of support. I'm going to double-check the details on the Cisco website.
upvoted 0 times
Veta
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's C. The Premium plan definitely includes 24/7 TAC support with a 1-hour response time.
upvoted 0 times
Rana
22 days ago
I think it's C too. The Premium plan definitely has that level of support.
upvoted 0 times
Cherelle
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think D) Enhanced and Premium also offer the same level of support.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
1 months ago
I agree with Val, because all three plans offer 24x7 phone support with a 1-hour response time.
upvoted 0 times
Val
2 months ago
I think the answer is C) Basic, Enhanced, and Premium.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel