Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-285 Topic 2 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-285 exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 2
[All 500-285 Questions]

What does packet latency thresholding measure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Daren
2 days ago
I'm going with C. Gotta love those trick questions where the right answer is the most obscure one. Packet latency is for processing events, not packets or rules.
upvoted 0 times
Karan
4 days ago
Packet latency thresholding? More like packet 'late-ency' thresholding, am I right? (crickets) Okay, sorry, that was a bad one. But seriously, I think D is the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Annice
13 days ago
This is a tricky one. I'm torn between B and D. Packet latency is all about how long it takes to do something, so I'm leaning towards D.
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. C sounds like it could be the right answer - the amount of time it takes to process an event. But I'm not 100% confident.
upvoted 0 times
Fairy
3 days ago
User 1: I think it measures the total elapsed time it takes to process a packet.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
16 days ago
But isn't it actually the amount of time it takes to process an event?
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
19 days ago
I think it measures the time span between a triggered event and when the packet is dropped.
upvoted 0 times
Yun
29 days ago
I believe it measures the amount of time it takes for a rule to process.
upvoted 0 times
Brice
1 months ago
D has to be the correct answer. It's measuring the time between a triggered event and when the packet is dropped, right? That's what latency is all about.
upvoted 0 times
Ben
12 days ago
Absolutely, D is the right choice. It specifically focuses on the time between a triggered event and when the packet is dropped.
upvoted 0 times
Jill
19 days ago
Latency is indeed about measuring the time span between events, so D makes sense as the correct option.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
20 days ago
Yes, you're correct. D is the correct answer. It measures the time between a triggered event and when the packet is dropped.
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
24 days ago
Absolutely, D is the right choice. It specifically focuses on the time between a triggered event and when the packet is dropped.
upvoted 0 times
Kaitlyn
25 days ago
Latency is indeed about measuring the time span between events, so D makes sense as the correct option.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
26 days ago
Yes, you're correct. D is the correct answer. It measures the time between a triggered event and when the packet is dropped.
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
1 months ago
I think it's option A. Packet latency thresholding measures the total elapsed time it takes to process a packet. Seems pretty straightforward to me.
upvoted 0 times
Felicitas
16 days ago
Yeah, that's correct. It's all about the time it takes to process the packet.
upvoted 0 times
Rupert
27 days ago
I agree, option A makes sense. It measures the total elapsed time it takes to process a packet.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
1 months ago
I think packet latency thresholding measures the total elapsed time it takes to process a packet.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel