Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 400-007 Topic 4 Question 45 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 400-007 exam
Question #: 45
Topic #: 4
[All 400-007 Questions]

A large enterprise cloud design team is evaluating different cloud consumption models. What is an example of typical PaaS limitations or concerns that should be considered during service design?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mitzie
20 hours ago
I heard a rumor that the exam proctor is a former PaaS salesman. Probably best to just select all the PaaS-related answers to be on the safe side!
upvoted 0 times
Franchesca
2 days ago
Multi-tenant security is a valid concern with PaaS. You're sharing resources with other customers, so you have to be really careful about data isolation and access controls. Keeping your data safe is critical.
upvoted 0 times
Ivory
10 days ago
Lack of control is a major limitation of PaaS. You don't have the same level of customization and management capabilities as with IaaS or on-premises deployments. That can be a dealbreaker for some enterprises.
upvoted 0 times
Maddie
23 days ago
Runtime issues can be a real pain with PaaS. You're relying on the provider to handle a lot of the underlying infrastructure, so if there are any problems, it can really impact your app.
upvoted 0 times
Alishia
4 days ago
B) runtime issues
upvoted 0 times
Felicitas
15 days ago
A) vendor lock-in
upvoted 0 times
Yuette
23 days ago
Multi-tenant security is crucial for protecting data in the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Shaniqua
29 days ago
I believe lack of control is also a significant factor to think about.
upvoted 0 times
Tamra
1 months ago
I agree, it's important to consider the limitations of PaaS.
upvoted 0 times
Vincent
1 months ago
PaaS vendor lock-in is definitely a concern. You can get stuck with a particular platform and have a hard time migrating later on. That's a big risk to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Cristal
1 months ago
C) lack of control
upvoted 0 times
Buck
1 months ago
A) vendor lock-in
upvoted 0 times
Margret
2 months ago
I think vendor lock-in is a big concern.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel