Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-801 Topic 11 Question 74 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-801 exam
Question #: 74
Topic #: 11
[All 350-801 Questions]

An engineer with ID012345678 must build an international dial plan in Cisco UCM. Which action is taken when building a variable-length route pattern?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

When building a variable-length route pattern, you need to create a second route pattern followed by the # wildcard. This will allow the user to indicate the end of the number by dialing #. For example, if you want to create a route pattern for international calls, you would create a route pattern like this:

9.011!#

This route pattern will match any number that starts with 9.011, followed by any number of digits, and then ends with #.

The other options are incorrect because:

Configuring a single route pattern for international calls will not allow the user to indicate the end of the number.

Setting up all international route patterns to 0.! will not allow the user to indicate the end of the number.

Reducing the T302 timer to less than 4 seconds will not allow the user to indicate the end of the number.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sunny
3 months ago
I agree, D) seems like the best option for a variable-length route pattern.
upvoted 0 times
Maricela
3 months ago
I think B) set up all international route patterns to 0.! may cause issues with some calls.
upvoted 0 times
Jennifer
3 months ago
I think D) makes more sense because it allows for variable-length route patterns.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
3 months ago
I'm not sure, but maybe A) configure single route pattern for international calls could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Bambi
4 months ago
I agree, it makes sense to create a second route pattern with the wildcard.
upvoted 0 times
Malissa
4 months ago
I think the answer is D) create a second route pattern followed by the # wildcard.
upvoted 0 times
Minna
4 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think B) set up all international route patterns to 0.! is the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Corrina
4 months ago
No, I believe the correct answer is A) configure single route pattern for international calls.
upvoted 0 times
Tracie
4 months ago
I think the answer is D) create a second route pattern followed by the # wildcard.
upvoted 0 times
Carry
4 months ago
Fair enough.
upvoted 0 times
Aleshia
4 months ago
I think I'll stick with option D).
upvoted 0 times
Shasta
4 months ago
Interesting choice.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalia
4 months ago
I would go with option A) configure single route pattern for international calls.
upvoted 0 times
Doyle
4 months ago
Yes, I'm pretty confident.
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
4 months ago
Are you sure about that?
upvoted 0 times
Rachael
4 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel