Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-701 Topic 2 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-701 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 2
[All 350-701 Questions]

Which term describes when the Cisco Secure Firewall downloads threat intelligence updates from Cisco Tables?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

When the Cisco Secure Firewall downloads threat intelligence updates from Cisco Talos, it is engaged in 'consumption.' This term refers to the process of receiving and utilizing threat intelligence data to enhance security measures. Cisco Talos provides comprehensive threat intelligence that Cisco Secure Firewall consumes to update its threat detection and prevention capabilities.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Annabelle
18 days ago
That's a good point, Janna. But I still think D) consumption is the best fit.
upvoted 0 times
Janna
19 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be C) authoring because the updates are being created by Cisco.
upvoted 0 times
Otis
20 days ago
D) consumption, no doubt about it. The firewall is consuming the threat intelligence, just like I consume donuts for breakfast.
upvoted 0 times
Francoise
21 days ago
Hmm, I was thinking A) analysis, because the firewall is analyzing the threat data. But D) consumption sounds more accurate.
upvoted 0 times
Kenia
4 days ago
Yes, consumption is the term used when the Cisco Secure Firewall downloads threat intelligence updates.
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
7 days ago
I agree, the firewall is consuming the threat intelligence updates.
upvoted 0 times
Eileen
11 days ago
I think D) consumption is the correct term.
upvoted 0 times
Cherelle
30 days ago
I'd go with B) sharing. Cisco is sharing the threat data with the firewall, so it makes sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Leontine
4 days ago
I agree with you, I also think it's D) consumption. The firewall consumes the updates to stay protected.
upvoted 0 times
Marget
17 days ago
I think it's D) consumption. The firewall consumes the threat intelligence updates from Cisco.
upvoted 0 times
Colton
1 months ago
I agree with Annabelle, consumption makes sense because the firewall is downloading updates.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is D) consumption. That's when the firewall downloads the latest threat intelligence updates, right?
upvoted 0 times
Brandee
27 days ago
That's right, consumption is when the firewall gets the latest threat intelligence updates from Cisco Tables.
upvoted 0 times
Lizette
1 months ago
Yes, you're correct. Consumption is the term used when the firewall downloads threat intelligence updates.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
1 months ago
I think the answer is D) consumption.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel