Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-920 Topic 13 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-920 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 13
[All 300-920 Questions]

Which two statements are true when comparing the SSH, HTTP, and WebSocket interfaces of a Cisco Collaboration device? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cammy
8 days ago
B and D are the way to go, my friend. Although I'm pretty sure the WebSocket interface only supports JSON, not XML. Unless it's a special kind of WebSocket that can do both.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
9 days ago
This question is making my head spin! Why can't they just make it simple and ask about the weather or something?
upvoted 0 times
Elmira
4 days ago
User2
upvoted 0 times
Ryann
18 days ago
Hmm, I think the SSH interface actually only supports XML payloads. But D is correct, all the interfaces can be encrypted.
upvoted 0 times
Moon
19 days ago
I believe option D is also true because communications can be encrypted for all interfaces.
upvoted 0 times
Tracey
21 days ago
I agree with Roxanne, HTTP does support JSON and XML payloads.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusita
22 days ago
Wait, wasn't there something about the WebSocket interface only supporting JSON payloads? I'm not sure about that one.
upvoted 0 times
Daren
5 days ago
User 2: Communications can be encrypted for all SSH, HTTP, and WebSocket interfaces.
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
9 days ago
User 1: The WebSocket interface supports JSON payloads only.
upvoted 0 times
Roxanne
24 days ago
I think option C is true because HTTP supports JSON and XML payloads.
upvoted 0 times
Jesus
1 months ago
B and D are definitely true. I remember learning that the SSH, HTTP, and WebSocket interfaces all support JSON and XML payloads, and that communications can be encrypted for all of them.
upvoted 0 times
Richelle
16 days ago
Yes, that's right. It's important to remember the capabilities of each interface when working with Cisco Collaboration devices.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
18 days ago
B and D are correct. All interfaces support JSON and XML payloads, and encryption is possible for all of them.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel