Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-915 Topic 13 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-915 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 13
[All 300-915 Questions]

Mosquitto was installed correctly on the Cisco IR829 router as a Cisco IOx application. When the sensor is connected to the broker on the Cisco IR829 router with the default port, the connection is refused (Error Code 5).

Which action should be done to resolve the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Truman
13 days ago
This question is a real head-scratcher. I'm going to need to do some more research on Mosquitto and port forwarding before I can make a call.
upvoted 0 times
Misty
20 days ago
Haha, Cisco routers and IOx, gotta love the tech jargon! But seriously, option A sounds like the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
21 days ago
Ah, I see, the problem is with the connection being refused. Definitely gotta try option D and update the package.yaml file.
upvoted 0 times
Loise
29 days ago
I think we should try C first, using the correct username and password.
upvoted 0 times
Marci
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think B could also be a possible solution.
upvoted 0 times
Jospeh
1 months ago
Wait, what? Why would we need to change the username and password? That doesn't seem relevant to the issue at hand.
upvoted 0 times
Tyisha
7 days ago
C) Use the correct username and password.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannetta
14 days ago
B) Insert in the package_config.ini file under section ports: tcp: [\'8883\']
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
22 days ago
A) Insert in the IOS config: ip nat inside source static tcp 1883 interface GigabitEthernet0 1883
upvoted 0 times
Twana
23 days ago
User 3: I agree, let's try inserting the correct port in the IOS config first before changing the username and password.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
24 days ago
User 2: No, that doesn't sound right. We should probably try inserting the correct port in the IOS config.
upvoted 0 times
Kristofer
27 days ago
User 1: Maybe changing the username and password will help with the connection issue.
upvoted 0 times
Jerlene
1 months ago
Hmm, I think option B looks promising. Changing the default port in the package_config.ini file should do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
Ernestine
22 days ago
User 2: Good idea. Let's give it a shot and see if it resolves the connection issue.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonna
1 months ago
User 1: I think we should try option B and change the default port in the package_config.ini file.
upvoted 0 times
Leonie
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is D.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
1 months ago
I think the correct answer is A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel