Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-825 Topic 2 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-825 exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 2
[All 300-825 Questions]

An administrator sets up conference resources by using a clustered Cisco Meeting Server deployment for video endpoints that are registered to Expressway. The administrator must ensure that no single server gets overloaded within the cluster. What should be configured to accomplish this goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lajuana
10 days ago
I think the correct answer is D. Separating the Cisco Meeting Server servers into their own zone in the cluster makes the most sense for load balancing and preventing overload.
upvoted 0 times
Julianna
12 days ago
Haha, this question is a real brain-teaser! I'm going to guess option C, since having the Cisco Meeting Server and Expressway-C in the same domain seems logical for a clustered deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Joni
13 days ago
I'm going to go with option A. Setting up a record with the cluster FQDN of the Cisco Meeting Server in the external DNS servers sounds like the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Lashunda
16 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Option B about Expressway-C as the traversal client to Expressway-E seems like it could also work, but I'm not confident enough to choose that.
upvoted 0 times
Tyisha
21 hours ago
A) a record with the cluster FQDN of the Cisco Meeting Server in the external DNS servers.
upvoted 0 times
Stacey
21 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think option B) Expressway-C as the traversal client to Expressway-E could also help balance the load.
upvoted 0 times
Louann
28 days ago
I agree with Karina, having a separate zone for the servers will help distribute the load evenly.
upvoted 0 times
Pete
29 days ago
I think the answer is D. A separate zone for Cisco Meeting Server servers in the cluster would allow for load balancing and prevent any single server from getting overloaded.
upvoted 0 times
Melda
21 hours ago
So, the answer could be both D and B to ensure proper load distribution in the clustered deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Armanda
3 days ago
That's a good point, it would definitely help distribute the load across the servers.
upvoted 0 times
Loreta
5 days ago
But wouldn't it also be helpful to configure Expressway-C as the traversal client to Expressway-E?
upvoted 0 times
Penney
12 days ago
I agree, having a separate zone for the servers in the cluster is important for load balancing.
upvoted 0 times
Karina
1 months ago
I think the answer is D) a separate zone for Cisco Meeting Server servers in the cluster.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel