Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-815 Topic 14 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-815 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 14
[All 300-815 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

A Cisco Unified Border Element continues to send 180/183 with the required: 100rel header to Cisco UCM. and the call eventually disconnects How is the issue resolved?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Georgiana
9 days ago
Hold up, guys. I think the real issue here is that the Cisco UCM is not sending the required 100rel header. We need to make sure that's enabled, and then the other settings should work fine.
upvoted 0 times
Makeda
10 days ago
Wait, wait, wait. Isn't the answer supposed to be the number 42? That's the answer to everything, right? *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Monte
16 days ago
Well, this is a tricky one. I'm torn between A and B, but I'll go with A. Enabling the 'SIP Rel1XX Options' and 'Early Offer Support' sounds like the solution to me.
upvoted 0 times
Alethea
20 days ago
Nah, I don't think that's right. The issue is with the 180/183 responses, so I think C is the way to go - disable the SIP Rel1XX Options and Early Offer Support.
upvoted 0 times
Queenie
6 days ago
I agree with you, I believe A is the solution - enable SIP ReI1XX Options and Early Offer Support.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
7 days ago
I think B is the correct option - enable Early Offer support for voice and video calls.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
1 months ago
I believe disabling 'SIP Rel1XX Options' and 'Early Offer Support' on the SIP Profile Configuration Page in Cisco UCM might be the solution.
upvoted 0 times
Jesus
1 months ago
I agree with Quentin, enabling 'Early Offer support for voice and video calls' could also help resolve the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Dana
1 months ago
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure the answer is B. Enabling 'Early Offer support for voice and video calls' should do the trick. That's what I remember from the training.
upvoted 0 times
Sabra
16 days ago
Let's try that solution and see if it works. It makes sense based on what we learned in training.
upvoted 0 times
Douglass
18 days ago
I think you're right. Enabling 'Early Offer support for voice and video calls' should resolve the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
2 months ago
I think the issue can be resolved by enabling 'SIP ReI1XX Options' and 'Early Offer Support' on the SIP Profile Configuration Page in Cisco UCM.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel