Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-810 Topic 1 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-810 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 1
[All 300-810 Questions]

Cisco Unity Connection system is integrated with two Cisco UCM clusters cluster A and duster B Voicemail is working perfectly for users on cluster A Users on cluster B report Message Waiting factor (MWI) lights are not working at all. however they can still send/receive messages. Which action resolves the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

The scenario describes a classic Message Waiting Indicator (MWI) issue specifically affecting users on cluster B of a Cisco Unity Connection setup integrated with two UCM clusters. The most likely cause is mismatched MWI ON/OFF ports between cluster B and Cisco Unity Connection. This option addresses that:

'Use Same Port for Enabling and Disabling MWIs' Checkbox:This setting ensures that Cisco Unity Connection utilizes a single port for both activating and deactivating MWIs, streamlining the process and preventing port mismatches.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lashawnda
2 days ago
Option D sounds like the winner here. Though I'd recommend keeping a screwdriver handy, just in case.
upvoted 0 times
Carol
3 days ago
Ah, the age-old MWI problem. Option D looks like the way to go - let's hope it doesn't require any actual cable reseating.
upvoted 0 times
Leonora
21 days ago
Option D it is! Who would've thought a simple checkbox could fix such a complex issue?
upvoted 0 times
Tiera
11 days ago
User1: I think we should try option A first.
upvoted 0 times
Yvette
27 days ago
I'd go with option D as well. Enabling the same port for enabling and disabling MWIs should do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
13 days ago
Agreed, using the same port for enabling and disabling MWIs makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Soledad
17 days ago
I think option D is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Craig
28 days ago
I think C might be the right answer because it involves Message Count Totals.
upvoted 0 times
Natalie
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think B could also be a possible solution.
upvoted 0 times
Billi
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D.
upvoted 0 times
Shawna
1 months ago
Clearly, the issue is with the MWI configuration on cluster B. Option D seems like the logical choice to resolve it.
upvoted 0 times
Hermila
16 days ago
User 2: Agreed, let's select the 'Use Same Port for Enabling and Disabling MWIs' check box.
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
19 days ago
User 1: I think we should try option D to fix the MWI lights issue on cluster B.
upvoted 0 times
Fannie
1 months ago
I think the answer is A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel