Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-715 Topic 3 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-715 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 3
[All 300-715 Questions]

An administrator is attempting to join a new node to the primary Cisco ISE node, but receives the error message "Node is Unreachable". What is causing this error?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Simona
2 days ago
Wait, did the admin try turning it off and on again? That usually fixes everything. Oh, well, I guess option C is the most logical choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Caprice
3 days ago
This is a piece of cake! The second node being a PAN node would cause this error, so A is the correct answer. Time to move on to the next question.
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
7 days ago
Haha, I bet the administrator forgot to bring their magic wand to the data center. Clearly, the lack of admin privileges is the problem here. Option D is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Domitila
11 days ago
I think it's got to be the administrative certificate issue. Without that, the primary node won't be able to authenticate the second node. Option B is my pick.
upvoted 0 times
Adelle
12 days ago
The error message clearly indicates that the second node is not reachable. I'm guessing it's because the node is in standalone mode, so option C is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Nu
19 days ago
So it must be because the second node is in standalone mode. We need to change that.
upvoted 0 times
Milly
21 days ago
I don't think so, because the error message specifically mentions the node being unreachable.
upvoted 0 times
Princess
26 days ago
But what about the administrative certificate? Could that be the issue?
upvoted 0 times
Nu
1 months ago
I agree with Milly, the second node needs to be in the same deployment mode as the primary node.
upvoted 0 times
Milly
2 months ago
I think the error is caused because the second node is in standalone mode.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel